View Full Version : Bored of the usual chart music?

DaveMayGTT
15-04-2010, 20:50
Please take a moment to vote on this website, it gives unsigned bands a good push to get there music into the charts and get the recognition they deserve. Up c down c, a band we are playing with in May are through to the second round but are trailing a little bit behind the others. They are original and very talented, please either take my word and vote or have a listen and see what i mean. voting ends at midnight.
Here the link

http://www.stormthecharts.com/poll.php?id=254

Vote up c down c please!!

dave j gtt
15-04-2010, 21:03
http://www.hannahwhitemusic.com/hannahs-music.html :cool:

I wont vote, but cheers i got a new friend ;)

DaveMayGTT
15-04-2010, 22:08
Dave that didnt help the cause :P

dave j gtt
15-04-2010, 22:12
sorry, i looked at all and the options, there was sumat about that gal ;)

i didnt vote so it didnt hurt :cool:

rtoc is cool new things and idea's daily..

DaveMayGTT
15-04-2010, 22:17
Fair play m8, thanks for lookin anyway.

Adam L
15-04-2010, 22:19
I think they're quite good, but they're really lacking some lyrical presence. Personally I think a female vocalist would work great with what they've got.

I'll vote for them:)

They need a good vocalist too, not some crap that sings in a kareoke competition.

I bet Dawn would be ideal:D

Adam L
15-04-2010, 22:47
I don't know whether i'm being extremely picky or a nuisance. They've got the exact same ending on Murmurs pt2 and Our Flowers, i'd change that, it'd take no time atall.

Not too keen on the screaming I heard on one of the songs, but the actual rythm of the above two I quite like, alot:)

D4WNO
15-04-2010, 23:22
I bet Dawn would be ideal:D

Lol, ssshhhh. My singing is for your ears and your ears only. Although I did just find myself making up my own words and singing over the top of that second track :laugh:

DaveMayGTT
16-04-2010, 07:47
Thanks for voting to everyone that did. Adam I will pass your comments on to them next time i see them if it comes up.
It's interesting to hear more opinions on them, i have never listened to there tracks online, only seen them live so it might come across differently, i will listen later :)

They didn't get through the second round but its not everyones cup of tea.
Thanks for listening Adam & Dawn