PDA

View Full Version : End of season R/R day. Motoscope, Northallerton

HULK
09-04-2010, 12:17
Looking at Helping Organising another rolling road day at Motoscope, Northallerton in North Yorkshire.
Basically I am gutted that I just missed out on the event last year as I hadn't purchased my current r5 gtt till the month after in November, but as I understand it was a great success and I am just proposing now to help organise another day this October.

Obviously I had no part in the organisation of the event last year, and I don't want to tread on anyones toes who made the day such a success last year and I don't want to change anything if plans for this years r/r day are already in the pipeline, but basically as a new North East Area Rep I am extremely keen to help organise and work with other northern England area reps to make a great day out for all rtoc members in the North.

At the moment I would just like to see how many people would be interested, obviously more the merrier but please put your name down.:D

Hulk

Kenobi
09-04-2010, 12:24
If its cheap i would love to come and stick the Renault 5 on. i bet the rollers have never seen an 20 year old 1.4 auto before LOL

Brigsy
09-04-2010, 12:34
Ill run one of my sheds:D

Matt Cole
09-04-2010, 13:15
James,

We normally have it later on in the year (same as last years). Excellent day. I think a few peeps are busy building more horse power, so the later the better. Im game of course.

:agree:

HULK
09-04-2010, 13:24
Matt it will be provisionally pencilled in as being held in October but when we get nearer the time we will sort out a confirmed date that will hopefully suit everyone.:cool:

Ashy
09-04-2010, 14:08
I'm in :)

If you need any help to sort it let me or Dave SBS know!! If not good luck with ur first event :agree:

HULK
09-04-2010, 16:44
I'm in :)

If you need any help to sort it let me or Dave SBS know!! If not good luck with ur first event :agree:

Thanks Niall, maybe some advice and tips would be great nearer to the day but I'm just mostly looking forward to meeting everyone.

Matt Cole
09-04-2010, 18:29
I'll give ya a tip. Ask pock to have the buttie van handy and upgrade the coffee machine. Dave SBS gets a Hoof and Ringpiece burger ala gratis.:D