PDA

View Full Version : New Forest Camping Holiday

Penfold aka The Dealer
07-04-2010, 11:54
Just a quick question,

Myself & Charlotte are looking to do a camping holiday in the summer (late aug-Early Sept), anybody done a camping trip in the New forest? Anybody live local to it?

DaveMayGTT
07-04-2010, 12:35
Its a quick trip up the m27 from me, i take the family out there for a walk every now and then. Theres a few good pubs although the names escape me and horses that step out infront of your car. All good really :)

Penfold aka The Dealer
07-04-2010, 12:52
Its a quick trip up the m27 from me, i take the family out there for a walk every now and then. Theres a few good pubs although the names escape me and horses that step out infront of your car. All good really :)

Cool, tbh my G/F is really into horses and thats why she wants to go to the forest, we want to find a camp site where the horses mix with the tents ideally...

JRP
07-04-2010, 13:46
Cool, tbh my G/F is really into horses and thats why she wants to go to the forest, we want to find a camp site where the horses mix with the tents ideally...

Horses mixing with tents heheh sounds funny. had a vision of you sharing a tent with a horse and it asleep in your sleeping bag:laugh: