PDA

View Full Version : c1j gearbox

soapymech
09-10-2008, 10:37
hi everyone can u help? ok my gearbox is crunching when i change up or down into 2nd gear the gear is also rumbleing i can feel it through the gearstick i dont think its cable or clutch as the rumble is there with clutch engaged .what is most common? im running bb yellow spec what is best clutch to use?also what would be my valve clearance on inlet and exhaust i have 270 cam with highlift springs would they be different from standard? cheers

stuTHC
10-10-2008, 12:29
Selector folk worn or damaged, please shaft me or simply just bugger me , either way, it's balls out time!

soapymech
10-10-2008, 12:47
cheers stu jus wondering is it expensive to replace all of parts you mentioned as the box has only done 7000 miles and i would like to rebuild it .

D4WNO
10-10-2008, 18:26
Stu, your last post is a bit rude! :laugh:

You do have great balls thou hun, i remember felling the weight of them resting on my chin:o

;)

soapymech
10-10-2008, 23:23
hey dawno did you change this or is there somthing i should know about committee members?:devil:

jesus in the seat of a 5
11-10-2008, 08:58
Stu, your last post is a bit rude! :laugh:

You do have great balls thou hun, i remember felling the weight of them resting on my chin:o

;)

Im in with the inn crowd..i go where the inn crowd go.....:laugh:, pass your drivin test you minx.....:cooter:,w hat are you like...:laugh:

Robbo
12-10-2008, 15:45
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

D4WNO
13-10-2008, 22:39
PMSL Stu! I thought my edit was rather funny actually....then hadn't realised you got me back again.

Now now, let's be professional committee members shall we Stuey...OH IT'S AWWWWWWWN! :laugh:

stuTHC
13-10-2008, 23:01
Now now, let's be professional committee members shall we Stuey...OH IT'S AWWWWWWWN! :laugh:

:laugh:Oh, absolute professionals Dawn, as always. It's all about keeping it professional ;)

****stu searches all previous posts for random editing****

soapymech
13-10-2008, 23:08
:laugh:Oh, absolute professionals Dawn, as always. It's all about keeping it professional ;)

****stu searches all previous posts for random editing****

you tell her stu:cry: