PDA

View Full Version : oscr5

actiondanuk
01-04-2010, 18:38
Does anyone know this member from poole/bournmouth?

I payed for a drivers door and door seals via paypal 3 weeks ago after he had an add on here and eabay, saying he was breaking his 5 gtt. As yet no parts have arrived, he doesnt respond to my emails and has stopped taking my calls. I have started a claim with paypal and he hasent responded to that either. From his feedback on ebay i got in touch with someone els who has had problems with him, and im told he swindled £3500 out of them. I will be speaking to this person again tonight to get the full story from them.

Any help on this would be great .

Cheers,

Dan.

actiondanuk
01-04-2010, 18:40
Forgot to add his ebay id

Penfold aka The Dealer
01-04-2010, 18:44
I dont know him, good luck getting your money back...

Do you have his address?

modfather
01-04-2010, 19:37
Forgot to add his ebay id

i nearly brought something off him a while back glad i didnt now

rs250nut
01-04-2010, 21:14
Does anyone know this member from poole/bournmouth?

I payed for a drivers door and door seals via paypal 3 weeks ago after he had an add on here and eabay, saying he was breaking his 5 gtt. As yet no parts have arrived, he doesnt respond to my emails and has stopped taking my calls. I have started a claim with paypal and he hasent responded to that either. From his feedback on ebay i got in touch with someone els who has had problems with him, and im told he swindled £3500 out of them. I will be speaking to this person again tonight to get the full story from them.

Any help on this would be great .

Cheers,

Dan.

I live round the Poole / Bournemouth area so if any help is needed give me a shout:agree:

actiondanuk
02-04-2010, 00:31
I will do thanks for the support.

actiondanuk
13-04-2010, 08:46
Got my money back from paypal and they have limited this guys account, so all is well. But This guy should be avoided at all cost on here and ebay.

actiondanuk
02-09-2010, 18:37
Just a quick update guys, this idiot is back on here, still avoiding my messages, trust me and dont bother with this pr**k or he will con you!!! BE WARNED!!!

D4WNO
10-09-2010, 17:19
For information, the commitee banned this user from use of the classifieds today. He was pointed towards this thread and asked to sort it out (please see his posts) and his attitude and reply both stink! We'll be watching him on the rest of the forum too.

raider_gtt
10-09-2010, 19:13
For information, the commitee banned this user from use of the classifieds today. He was pointed towards this thread and asked to sort it out (please see his posts) and his attitude and reply both stink! We'll be watching him on the rest of the forum too.

y do people have to be like this and make life hard i just dont understand it :eek:

D4WNO
15-10-2010, 17:28
Dan has just advised me that he has since had a refund from the user and has requested his thread be locked :agree: