PDA

View Full Version : club shop innovate guage

tobester
08-10-2008, 17:16
As above, anyone have any idea when these are likely to reappear?:confused:

rennie5gtt
08-10-2008, 17:47
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

I want one two,will they be gettingt any more???

Nayls
08-10-2008, 18:05
just ring graham goode racing & ask for glenn,

you'l get it quicker that way too.

Penfold aka The Dealer
08-10-2008, 18:49
just ring graham goode racing & ask for glenn,

you'l get it quicker that way too.

you'l get it quicker that way too

I will over look that comment...

But atm Graham Goode has agreed to supplier our club with the discount to our member individually, this way it saves the club spending £££ with out making any money on them, they also have the hassle of getting them out asap and for when things go wrong they can sort out replacement products.

Nayls
08-10-2008, 19:01
you'l get it quicker that way too

I will over look that comment...

But atm Graham Goode has agreed to supplier our club with the discount to our member individually, this way it saves the club spending £££ with out making any money on them, they also have the hassle of getting them out asap and for when things go wrong they can sort out replacement products.

over look it cos you know it's true! ;):D was only a friendly dig :)

they've alway's supplied individuals at a reduced rate though,ever since i sorted the original deal,i've sent numerous people there way & they all got reduced price.

Adey aka Ewok
08-10-2008, 19:04
how much are they? im looking forsomthing i can log info with and mabey conect to my omex, does it have a narrow band output?

Penfold aka The Dealer
08-10-2008, 19:06
how much are they? im looking forsomthing i can log info with and mabey conect to my omex, does it have a narrow band output?

Speak to Dale Jarvis... he has has connected to his ECU... Adaptronic tho i think..

D4WNO
08-10-2008, 19:07
Adey, http://www.rtoc.org/boards/showthread.php?p=11868#post11868

Adey aka Ewok
08-10-2008, 19:08
Speak to Dale Jarvis... he has has connected to his ECU... Adaptronic tho i think..

umm is that a good thing that cars never running right lol ;)

Penfold aka The Dealer
08-10-2008, 19:09
over look it cos you know it's true! ;):D was only a friendly dig :)

they've alway's supplied individuals at a reduced rate though,ever since i sorted the original deal,i've sent numerous people there way & they all got reduced price.

Yeh I know i aint the fastest out there, but getting better as time goes by.

Yeh since you arranged the deal Glen has always been helpfull to the us and anybody that goes to them and mentions you or the club, he has had alot of £££'s from us and has promised to keep a good discount ongoing and also on any other products we may want from them.

PS: i have started a thread in the "group buys " section of the forum regarding how to buy the gauges.

Penfold aka The Dealer
08-10-2008, 19:09
umm is that a good thing that cars never running right lol ;)

Thanks jon lol:laugh: