PDA

View Full Version : good things said about the 5

old skool turbo power
26-03-2010, 21:18
its must of been about 20mins ago that i was at the chippy as i was waitin to let the car idel for a min or so i had a guy staring at my car :confused:as i walked into the shop he said 'wat a classic i had one fast little cars arnt they'haha i laughed then said yeh there good cars if ppl looked after them he then 'said theres not many round anymore'i said i know its more of how the owner looks after the car.he said lots of postive things about the car and how much fun it was :)i have had people from a bt engineer to the members of the public drivein past.i had one time when a asian guy said i blew up 3 of the engines but i still loved em :wasntme:
u still get the typical .........(they over heat )or they (catch fire):rolleyes:i had had the bad comments mostly of garages one garage said he would not touch em just a nightmare.
i have heard bad stories as well but i guess it was down to the driving mannor:(ive lost count on how many people have said what a fun car it was and realey good to drive.just makes me think......im happy i have the 5:cool:

benj88
27-03-2010, 00:22
:agree:

5alldaway
27-03-2010, 00:35
always love people giving compliments about the gtt, no point me saying what they said as you can all probly already guess

i sold mine a few weeks back and already thinking i wouldnt mind another hehe :D