PDA

View Full Version : Can we get a club stand to this.........?

stu21t
26-03-2010, 13:17
I have just copied and pasted this from another site and don't know any more, haven't read the links either, just looks like a bloody good day out and I'd like to put the 5 on a stand, don't make me park with the fords :cry: lol

taken from pistonheads "ford" forum

Ok all you RS boys & girls out there, who fancies joining us for an RS Show Stand

The venue is Dunsfold Aerodrome (Top Gear track) the date is May 16th and the event is called 'Dads day Out' this is a charity event where Joe public turn up and pay for a ride in a Supercar on the airfield.
Where we fit in is that they have a large area for a static display and want visiting car clubs to show up and put on a display. So if you fancy displaying your pride & joy alongside some of the finest marques known to mankind, here is your opportunity

Some of the other car clubs on the static display are as follows with more to come and in the region of 1000 cars expected :-

911UK
X-bow owners club
Atom owners club
Lamborghini Owners Club
Surrey classic vehicle club
Aston Martin owners club (yet to confirm)
Bentley drivers club
S2000 owners club
RS246
GT Spirit
TVR Owners Club
Jaguar enthusiasts Club
Rolls Royce enthusiasts club
Cobra Owners club
And of course a whole load of Ferrari's.........well, what did you expect

I believe many of those attending won't be regulars at RS shows so help me put on a good display and show our Marque in a good light and see if we can't win over some new fans

This is a prestigous Charitable event in respect of the Childrens Trust and all it's going to cost you to get your car on the display is £7 for the car and that includes all your passengers If you are attending and displaying please notify me by PM but only do this after you have booked using the following link so that i know you are confirmed and i can give the organisers accurate figures..... Thank you

http://www.thechildrenstrust.org.uk/shop.asp?secti...

There is a seperate link to book yourself in if you are not displaying a car and it is that same link also to book your Supercar rides........ i would advise booking these asap as they will quite possibly not be available on the day due to popularity The link in question is at the bottom of this post.

Look forward to seeing you on the day

A little more info i have on the event, cut & pasted below plus this thread will be updated on arrival times etc nearer the time :-

This is the 2nd year of 'Dads Day Out' and it's going to be even better than 2009.

We had over 4,000 people at the last event with 700 rides from 100 or so supercars.

This year the event is on Sunday May 16th and we've been given the go ahead to drive for longer which means more rides and more action all day long.

Dont forget the rest of the action though,
Live bands (including a secret special guest)
Helicopter rides (subject to Dunsfold approval)
kids rides (including Roary the racing car)
Car club displays.
Fun Fair
Bouncy castles
two massive marquees to shelter from the sun
Great food
loads of stands and stalls to keep you occupied.
fire engine demonstrations
double decker bus rides

more and more will be added as the time gets nearer so check back to see what exciting stuff we have in store for you

the cars on track will include a mix of;
Ferraris,
Lamborghinis
Dodge Vipers,
Ariel Atoms
KTM Crossbows
AC Cobras and a few special guests too

entrance is
£7 for Adults
£3 for children
£15 family ticket

£20 standard supercar rides (2 high speed passenger laps)
blue Ribband cars (Atom/X-bow F40, F50 CGT, Zonda, Enzo etc) will be extra...buy a standard ticket and upgrade on the day.

to book entry and ride tickets click here
http://www.thechildrenstrust.org.uk/events.asp?itemid=738&itemTitle=Dad%27s+Day+Out&section=0001000100110005&year=&month=&page=3

Last but not least, here is a little taster of last years event......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFR1Y7l6omk