PDA

View Full Version : oil feed

tom t
24-03-2010, 16:51
i cant seem to get my oil feed for my turbo to fully do up at the one way valve end. As when i try and nip it up that bit more the whole piece bends toward the engine. Has anyone got any tips how i can solve this? As it starts to spray oil if i plant it in 4th on the motorway thanks

Brigsy
24-03-2010, 16:56
The o.e pipe needs a copper washer fitting between the one way valve & feed, might be missing off yours?

tom t
24-03-2010, 21:12
not 100% sure if its there. I thought i put one on there. Will double check hopefully that will be the answer to the problem. Thanks.

Have just noticed ive posted this thread twice, sorry im on my mobile so not sure how i managed that.

tom t
26-03-2010, 16:47
between the first joint after the engine and the one way valve should there be a copper washer there? as i cant even get 2 to pinch up together. any help much appreciated thanks

Brigsy
26-03-2010, 17:23
The banjo-one way valve has no washer, its just a male-female connection. If iis nipped tight & still leaking id take it off & check for wear. Check the pipe for cracks.

tom t
26-03-2010, 19:13
top man brigsy. Ive nipped the feed to the one way valve up a touch tighter as i think this was my problem hopefully all will be good now cheers