PDA

View Full Version : time travel

5alldaway
19-03-2010, 00:43
ok folks, whats your opinion on time travel? is it possible?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7vpw4AH8QQ

discuss please :)

markey b
19-03-2010, 01:14
i was expecting a delorian

Kenobi
19-03-2010, 07:59
Time Travel.

I believe that Aliens ie UFOs may actually be from the future. Coming back to experiment etc to dicover things about us, about them, etc.

I wonder if you went through old footage of disaster aftermaths, would you catch a time traveler being a spectator.

philg
19-03-2010, 08:46
Time Travel.

I believe that Aliens ie UFOs may actually be from the future. Coming back to experiment etc to dicover things about us, about them, etc.

I wonder if you went through old footage of disaster aftermaths, would you catch a time traveler being a spectator.

What film was that again, good movie i seem to remember.

phil

Kenobi
19-03-2010, 09:23
What film was that again, good movie i seem to remember.

phil

I cant remember the name of the film, Jeff bridges in it maybe? I remember thier passports allowed them to travel through time as tourists.

Tinka_Dill
19-03-2010, 11:11
I cant remember the name of the film, Jeff bridges in it maybe? I remember thier passports allowed them to travel through time as tourists.

Might be Starman where Bridges plays an Alien?

Kenobi
19-03-2010, 11:25
Might be Starman where Bridges plays an Alien?

No thats not this film.

philg
19-03-2010, 15:19
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhh

its killing me

D4WNO
19-03-2010, 15:37
Not "Timescape - Disaster in Time" is it?

philg
19-03-2010, 15:37
I remember in the film there was a bloke who paid in the future to go back in time to watch disasters.

He had a teleportal or something to skip from disaster to disaster, and theres a guy has a fight with him on a train, to get information off him, maybe to save his son or daughter or something.

phil

BriC
19-03-2010, 16:20
Re the original question - I would like to think so, but space and time is all so confusing, I don't even begin to pretend I understand it.

I ask you this though... If time travel will be invented, then why are people from the future (when it's already been invented) not coming back to what we know as now - 2010?

BriC
19-03-2010, 16:23
On another note - teleportation. That does currently exist.. but only 1 particle at a time :laugh: They reckon that to try and move a whole human, and re-arrange it all at the other end, at the current top speed broadband pace, would take billions of years!

Best get creating some quicker broadband!

J$£5GTT
19-03-2010, 17:30
water an metal are the key elements to time travel,water is the barrier element for the construction of time portals used as gateways between universes at the tangent vortex.

metal is the transitional element for the construction of artifact vessels.

:cooter:

Hoolio
19-03-2010, 17:36
water an metal are the key elements to time travel,water is the barrier element for the construction of time portals used as gateways between universes at the tangent vortex.

metal is the transitional element for the construction of artifact vessels.

:cooter:

Damn, you beat me to it, was just going to post that.

robw
19-03-2010, 18:15
Re the original question - I would like to think so, but space and time is all so confusing, I don't even begin to pretend I understand it.

I ask you this though... If time travel will be invented, then why are people from the future (when it's already been invented) not coming back to what we know as now - 2010?

i once read"perhaps it is possible that one can travel back in time, but not to any time prior to the construction of the time machine"
so that would answer that theory..
:confused:

J$£5GTT
19-03-2010, 18:37
i once read"perhaps it is possible that one can travel back in time, but not to any time prior to the construction of the time machine"
so that would answer that theory..
:confused:

but what about the story of the medievel knight mysteriously impaled by the sword he had not yet built?

:D