PDA

View Full Version : Petrol prices

sphinX
16-03-2010, 17:39
Actually starting to take the piss now....

Mart
16-03-2010, 17:50
Starting?

It was already taking the p1ss the day it went over a pound per litre.

And regardless of any price increase in the meantime, it goes up another 2-3p come April 1st.

sphinX
16-03-2010, 17:54
They should really nationalise petrol prices. There really doesn't need to be competition between petrol companies. I'm sure many people just go to their nearest petrol station anyway?

Tinka_Dill
16-03-2010, 17:57
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

V-Power well over £1.20 per litre now.. soon I'll be on me push-bike!!

gtmatt
16-03-2010, 18:01
how much is petrol without all the duty on it ?? 32p something like that ??

sphinX
16-03-2010, 18:03
I'll get the car back on the road and leave it in the garage until it dies down :)

clee
16-03-2010, 18:08
Any reduction in duty will have to be found from somewhere else , probably income tax so at least there is an option not to pay it by not filling up .
We pay about the same as Europe these days ,it's not a UK thing .Fossil fuels are running out people so don't expect it to get any better anytime soon .

Nuclear FTW

Tinka_Dill
16-03-2010, 18:29
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Any reduction in duty will have to be found from somewhere else , probably income tax so at least there is an option not to pay it by not filling up .
We pay about the same as Europe these days ,it's not a UK thing .Fossil fuels are running out people so don't expect it to get any better anytime soon .

Nuclear FTW

Nuclear powered 5 Turbo!!

Or..

Mr. Fusion.. remember the Delorean in Back to the Future, it ran off garbage!

clee
16-03-2010, 18:36
Quite appropriate really for the metal dustbin :crap:

Hadron is being shut down for a year or so ,then we'll be in the money ...or it will all cease to matter anyway :laugh:

mr white
16-03-2010, 18:38

Nuclear FTW

It will end up like it use to be with just the rich afording to drive.
It all started with the morgan runabout. the lower classes first car.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgan_Motor_Company

cool looking cars :)morgans:)

mr white
16-03-2010, 18:41
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:1912_Morgan_Runabout_Deluxe.jpg

what a beast lol:laugh: