PDA

View Full Version : what do u recon guys ???????????

Paul R
07-10-2008, 20:36
do i try and get my 11 back to concorse standard from the outside or do i go down the road of summin like this...................................

but go the whole hog i.e. cage stripped etc and try and make it a replica :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

oppinions please

either way she needs painting and anotrher engine:sad2::sad2::sad2:

Tiny Tim
07-10-2008, 20:51
The outside of mine is pretty much mint now. Got some bits left to do like some welding on the sills then im starting on the inside.... its stripped already and a cage will be next on the list. Depends what you'll be using it for to be honest, mine'll pretty much be a dedicated track car when its finnished.

Paul R
07-10-2008, 20:59
Hmmmmmm dunno yet to be honest went down the custom route with my 21 so fancied summin a bit different

standard yus but needs a complete re spray as has got major paint issues:sad2::sad2:

like the idea of a replica rally as it wouldn't be that difficuilt to get the outside right paint wize just the other bits like the dash etc as i'm a bt of a bugger for attention to detail:ashamed::ashamed::ashamed::ashamed:
would need to find some pics from somewhere of the insides etc:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Tiny Tim
07-10-2008, 21:01
If I were in your shoes with a phase 1, I think i'd try the eurostyle route. Deck it, deep dish rims with stretched tyres. Bish, bash, bosh.

Paul R
07-10-2008, 21:04
If I were in your shoes with a phase 1, I think i'd try the eurostyle route. Deck it, deep dish rims with stretched tyres. Bish, bash, bosh.
did think that u know set of turbines polished up and slam it to the ground hmmmmmm now really not sure

Tiny Tim
07-10-2008, 21:06
Id knock up some examples on photoshop for you if I were any good :(

Big Steve - Raider
07-10-2008, 23:44
Liking the Rally look Paul but to some numpty with no Renault passion it is just a Renault with some stickers on?!

As tim says with the Euro style it would look sweet in anyones book & sure make the uneducated ask what it is?!

Support both options?!

Paul R
08-10-2008, 17:52
Liking the Rally look Paul but to some numpty with no Renault passion it is just a Renault with some stickers on?!

As tim says with the Euro style it would look sweet in anyones book & sure make the uneducated ask what it is?!

Support both options?!

thnx m8 to be honest i get the WTF is that down here in southend anyways lol:scared::scared::scared::scared:

bloody paxo drvin spotty oikkks LOL ( not ment with any mallace at all ):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

if i were to go the rally option it would be the whole hog and not just the stickers m8
it would have to be as close to a full blown replica as i could get it as i'm a bugger for details:coffee::coffee::coffee:

Schakal
08-10-2008, 19:57
get it sprayed in a nice black color and deck it on
black turbines with polished lip ftw !!!! :cool::cool: