PDA

View Full Version : Articles Section

Chris Hebden
14-03-2010, 20:45
Love it! When did it change?!!!

D4WNO
14-03-2010, 21:29
Great feedback! I believe that was all down to countless hours put in by IanS and Miller :agree:

Miller
14-03-2010, 21:36
I cannot take any credit for the articles but the other week i did re-order the folders so they had more meaning. I hope it has made it easier to find what you were looking for:agree:

Their was me thinking, these things went un-noticed:D

Chris:)

Alex
15-03-2010, 07:43
Just had a look at it now - :agree: excellent!

BluntyR5GTT
20-03-2010, 17:53
i know im a relative newbie to the rtoc scene but the changes to the tech section are spot on and maybe will help people find what they are after, one idea i did think of which might take time is to look through old threads and maybe add them to the diff sections as im sure there is loads that could be added ?

10/10 though top site and club this is :agree:

rs250nut
20-03-2010, 18:53
Top work people, one question can we have a honda b16 conversion section:laugh:

Ian S
31-03-2010, 14:09
one idea i did think of which might take time is to look through old threads and maybe add them to the diff sections as im sure there is loads that could be added
We have no-one who can do that. Some one did offer but seemed to be put off by the fact the articles are in html and need to be edited in an html editor.

Also maybe by the scale of the sifting / collating / editing task. Which is why I stopped doing it some years ago.

Most of those 'dead' links do point to threads on the old site data base, which is live, just not accessible to members due to them all having expired in the old site database and no method having been found to reference the old database to the new one.

The person of course needs to be able to spell accurately, or like me always use a spell checker, and have good grammar and attention to detail, etc, and to be reading all the posts to spot useful additions in the first place.