PDA

View Full Version : Members in south wales

Danboi2
07-10-2008, 19:55
Is there any members in south wales that could refurb a carb and set it up for me thanks dan

Mike GTT
08-10-2008, 18:15
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

i've done one before, its on my mates car, but i'm struggling for time between work and uni.

where you livin in South Wales???

Danboi2
08-10-2008, 19:58
about 15 mins past merthyr tydfil

A1 RAIDER
08-10-2008, 21:20
First post!

whats rong with the carb

A1 RAIDER
08-10-2008, 21:30

Mike gtt dident no u would still be on here u still liveing in swansea u going to sell that engine u got or what

Danboi2
10-10-2008, 08:35
First post!

whats rong with the carb

Well my car is overfuelling and I got black smoke coming out the exhaust and I put a msg up and ere and I was told I needed the carb refurb and the fuelling set up

Mike GTT
12-10-2008, 00:05

your gonna struggle with getting it setup if you came down to me, i could refurb it no probs, but tommis is probably one of the only places in east wales who could actually set it up for you... but you'd need to get to him. i have got a spare carb here, but i don't know when i could sort it for ya cos i'm uber busy at the moment!

Mike gtt dident no u would still be on here u still liveing in swansea u going to sell that engine u got or what

nah mate, still a work in progress! i'm back in uni, so gonna get it done there while i've got access to the engineering lab..... work on the head this year working on the volumetric efficiencies etc, then EFI it next year and map it on the dyno i have access too.... good times :D just need wonga for the cam and followers now...