PDA

View Full Version : Public Apology

Kenobi
13-03-2010, 09:39
After speaking with someone whom I have a lot of respect for I have decided to publically apologise to rtoc.

Whilst i believe what I have said to be true, I should have perhaps just got someones email and emailed them instaed of dragging it onto the forum.

Ive been brought up thats if you see a guy in the street punching his mrs you step in and help them out. If ya see a kid bullied you help them.

Thats all i was trying to do here and I uderstand if i got some peep backs up. So I want to say sorry and get back to renault stuff.

JRP
13-03-2010, 10:33
:agree: you have the right (i think the word is ) ethos... i could be wrong. but props for the thread

Kenobi
13-03-2010, 11:59
:agree: you have the right (i think the word is ) ethos... i could be wrong. but props for the thread

Ethos indeed chap. Good intentions. :agree:

Big Steve - Raider
13-03-2010, 16:12
:goodpost:

Chris Hebden
14-03-2010, 19:34
Well done matey! Thought you were loosing your marbles there for a minute ;):laugh:

Kenobi
14-03-2010, 19:36
Well done matey! Thought you were loosing your marbles there for a minute ;):laugh:

Lol i have no marbles mate brain replaced with bag of sand.

dave j gtt
22-06-2010, 02:15
Well at 27 i was a snappy fish that bit like Feck. Now at 28 years young i feel the love today it being my birthday an all. And promise to be a good boy!

A master of allsorts once said to me, make a point and sit back :D

Members and Public alike, i love you all and i mean only good ... may the force be with you :wasntme: