PDA

View Full Version : renault 5 tl with gt lump

dizzeeR5
13-03-2010, 00:30
Ive decided to drop my gtt lump into my TL, is there anything i can keep in, rear and front axle ect.... ?

Kenobi
13-03-2010, 07:51
Ive decided to drop my gtt lump into my TL, is there anything i can keep in, rear and front axle ect.... ?

Whats the TL?

Shane P
13-03-2010, 08:48
Whats the TL?

One of the lower trim specification 5's, the L was first trim level i think, and that came with nothing :D

Kenobi
13-03-2010, 10:24
One of the lower trim specification 5's, the L was first trim level i think, and that came with nothing :D

Ah right ive just bought an Auto 5 Monaco im gunna do something similar.

I have a spare volvo lump to put in it.

dizzeeR5
13-03-2010, 12:05
i have a spare cj1 lump... so gunna plop it in. hehe.

it has an gtt bumpers but im going to get the standard tl bumpers, take the wheel arches off. make it look a real sleeper. be rather funny at lights i rekon.

Kenobi
13-03-2010, 12:11
i have a spare cj1 lump... so gunna plop it in. hehe.

it has an gtt bumpers but im going to get the standard tl bumpers, take the wheel arches off. make it look a real sleeper. be rather funny at lights i rekon.

Yes mate. thats my plan also. I do fancy a set of ronal turbo alloys (or teddies if i can find them) on her, then lower back end. Thats it though. No more external modifications.

Its kinda nice knowing that body work int gunna be an issue.

dizzeeR5
13-03-2010, 20:22
I will be quite nice not 2 have to be a perfectonist. lol. might get some comfortable recliners tho. to comlament the cream dash..

just a quicky. if i get an boot gauge ect i wont have to change over dash ect will i ?

raj
13-03-2010, 20:38
(or teddies if i can find them)

i think thats going a wee bit too far bud :scared::laugh: your car your decision:D

Maxwell
15-03-2010, 01:05
Ah right ive just bought an Auto 5 Monaco im gunna do something similar.

I have a spare volvo lump to put in it.

is your monaco brown?? i have always wondered what a brown monaco would look like with a gt turbo bodykit.

i think the standard speedlines or even clio turbines done in gold and then the yellow fogs - all on a brown monaco would look the part....especially with the leather interior intact! lol

Kenobi
15-03-2010, 09:34
i think thats going a wee bit too far bud :scared::laugh: your car your decision:D

I would love teddies actually painted like teddies. :agree: