PDA

View Full Version : Why did Terminator thread get deleted?

Kenobi
10-03-2010, 16:17
Just wondering like, i know it wasnt my thread.

Do you guys notify people why threads are removed? or do you guys just remove anything you dont like?

Is theres specific list of things we are allowed to talk about?

:coffee:

Sir Mod
10-03-2010, 16:26
I decided to close and move the thread, This is a car forum...

There was also a questing members rights in the thread and i decided to close it before it becomes out of control.

dave j gtt
10-03-2010, 17:18
No they delete without notification , or proper reason.

mr white
10-03-2010, 17:56
under the freedom of information act i give you this

Hi Mr White,

This is an informal/polite message to you, to ask would you please consider about posting on the RTOC forum in the future.

Some of your threads are very negative towards the UK, and how things are going...

IE: "what’s happening to this country thread.

Some members feel that your comments/threads are very controversial& some have been reported.

I would like to ask you nicely to have a think before posting and asking yourself is this really relevant for a car forum.

Sir Mod

hope this doesnt offend anyone:eek: if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear.

Slim
10-03-2010, 18:00
so I understand this is a car forum,,

does this mean that we are not allowed to talk about anything other than cars?? even in the general section??

mr white
10-03-2010, 18:05
no the rtoc gestapo say no everyone must have r5 ocd.

tiff_lee
10-03-2010, 18:23
I'm not sure what's more controversial Mr White's thread on the way things have unfolded now.

I always thought this was the purpose of the general section, just random 'crap' as some perceive it that doesn't fit anywhere else. Are we to now have guidelines what can and can not be posted in here?

Penfold aka The Dealer
10-03-2010, 18:29
FFS what a load of sh*t

I personally couldnt give a crap what people write on forum's, but i do think there is a time a place for certain things & on RTOC is not always the correct place to talk about certain subjects.

dave j gtt
10-03-2010, 18:30
Fair play. Post any links in relevant topics just no commenting or starting threads about a certain thing.

Slim - It means Mr White’s actions are being controlled, by means of imposing fear in the form of a friendly warning then the right's go, No car club. a fair few hit's will have gone down on some of the links posted on here, then maybe its traced thru this server, some people also have reported links and posts made,

People don’t want to see some of it, but have to watch it or read topics and posts of this nature. For the good of a car club and its members, it’s best not to be talked about as much. As it is upsetting members in the daily grime of life and they don’t need it. :agree:

More time talking about cars :coffee:

mr white
10-03-2010, 18:32
:scared: Blockleiter :scared: :gagged::gagged: