PDA

View Full Version : Whats your favourite app on your iPhone/iPod touch???

HULK
05-03-2010, 21:29
Just added another App to the collection today which is pretty cool,

It is free and currently no. 34 in the top 50 free apps :agree:

Its called 5-0 Radio (live police, EMS, Fire rescue scanner):cool:

One of the coolest apps I have found that actually works, you can listen in to police or fire departments all over the world

Just been listening been listening to Los Angles police arrest a drunk driver :eek::laugh:

Girlfriend has told me to stop being a geek so i have put it down for now :laugh::wasntme:

car.crash
05-03-2010, 21:37
i tried loads of locations and nothing, then i found the one for the bronx and its chatter chatter :smokin:

Big Supes
06-03-2010, 08:47
Mate, I need this app. :D

I've got a couple of decent apps for the gym, but apart from that, I've only just got into this app stuff.

LampsR5
06-03-2010, 20:44
i have had this app and i cant get any uk emergency services....
the best app i have got is the installous its not available from apple but you can download every app for FREE!!!! massive at the minute...
apart from that the best genuine app i have is soundhorn you activate it when a song is playing your unsure of and it tells you what it is amazes me everytime you can even whistle the tune and will get it worth a look. cheers

dangerous dave
06-03-2010, 23:48
Tetris, whatapp, worms, facebook. Don't really want any others, Ive downloads hundreds but there sh-t so deleted.. I don't know why people have pages and pages of them, 99.9% of the free ones are dog sh*t..

Ministry of sound radio and absolute radio get used all the time.

Spooky
07-03-2010, 12:18
Installous is ****...you need Appcake ;)