PDA

View Full Version : Petrol is cheap!!....

Nayls
28-02-2010, 13:54
....when compared to ribena!

£5.37 for a 2 litre bottle of ribena!!!!

what is going on with all the price rises lately??

mr white
28-02-2010, 14:04
yep i know what your saying spent £148 on one shoping trolly full of food friday, same amount of stuff i would have bought a year ago.:agree::scratch:

robbie506
28-02-2010, 15:37

wouldent want to put ribena in my tank though :)

markey b
28-02-2010, 18:38
ribena is awesome tho

J$£5GTT
28-02-2010, 18:49

its £4.49 in our local tesco you dogger.

:smokin:

Big Supes
28-02-2010, 21:50
I'm not fussy with food and drink... I'll just drink tap water and eat whatever is cheaper at the time.

Supermarkets own brand stuff is always a good option.... failing that, get yourself down Lidl's. :agree::)

dave j gtt
07-03-2010, 20:54
I have found some soft sand, to do a hand stand and lower my head into and listen to sea shells by the sea shore.
In order to :study: the art of making an any said statement,

Be tuneful factual information. About the demise of any said rights or freedom, f*****m of s****h. and to R**d or St*y what you W**T , and f*****m is disapearing, Opinion and chance's are being limited.

Is everything begin contained, controlled so the price of petrol to cookies. Is determined to who owns what! And how much they wish to amass!

It doesn’t matter what the product is, its all down to competition and control of competition, if there was no control or no main controllers, it would be dog eat dog world and if theory, our world would be controlled or managed, more practical to suit the majority and with chance to advance in areas we are currently control manipulated, or instead doing things that cause harm or have no real benefit , there’s laws, rules , religions in every chapter of humans existencen, I have no problem with rule changes but to what benefit or to whose idea of the "how we want the world" remains to be seen, how bad the effects from ones ideas can be.

dave j gtt
07-03-2010, 21:06
was board , creative writing at its best , i saved to my comp most of it and i only fort some was postable. the rest is cod tumble shankella

dave j gtt
07-03-2010, 21:11
cheaper is never better, NEVER ! but the dearest is somtimes just as bad. You need to read between the lines with many a product, rather of taking on face or brand value...

Os8472
07-03-2010, 21:17
petrol is cheap, kopparberg is 1.98 for half a litre:eek:

mr white
08-03-2010, 00:05
cheaper is never better, NEVER ! but the dearest is somtimes just as bad. You need to read between the lines with many a product, rather of taking on face or brand value...

"That this social order with its pauperism, famines, prisons, gallows, armies, and wars is necessary to society; that still greater disaster would ensue if this organization were destroyed; all this is said only by those who profit by this organization, while those who suffer from it – and they are ten times as numerous – think and say quite the contrary."

leo tolstoy.;)

markey b
08-03-2010, 15:05
petrol is cheap, kopparberg is 1.98 for half a litre:eek:

its good **** tho!

dave j gtt
08-03-2010, 15:56
its good **** tho!

10p of pertol will blow your mind more :p

J$£5GTT
08-03-2010, 17:34
shut up...fill up..an.....:burnrubber: