PDA

View Full Version : Alton Towers Hotel

scratcher
25-02-2010, 18:55
Has anyone ever been to stay in the hotel at Alton Towers?
I'm thinking of taking my girlfriend for her birthday next month as we've been talking about going to the theme park for ages and thought it'd be nice to go for the weekend.

Any opinions would be great if you've been :)

Cheers.

JRP
25-02-2010, 18:56
Has anyone ever been to stay in the hotel at Alton Towers?
I'm thinking of taking my girlfriend for her birthday next month as we've been talking about going to the theme park for ages and thought it'd be nice to go for the weekend.

Any opinions would be great if you've been :)

Cheers.

Its cracking!! you get accsess to park hour before open and hour after it shuts if you stay in the hotel :) she will like that.. spalsh out on the room though ;)

scratcher
25-02-2010, 21:44
Cool, cheers John :agree:

All booked up now with the park tickets :) I'm excited :laugh:

JRP
25-02-2010, 21:56
Cool, cheers John :agree:

All booked up now with the park tickets :) I'm excited :laugh:

Nice one its really cool mate... it will be a long time till iam allowed to a theme park with my back and its screws in it... :(:cry::cry:

Gttnutter
25-02-2010, 21:56
your new side exit is scary enough...alton towers is a walk in the park compared to that :cooter:

scratcher
25-02-2010, 22:13
your new side exit is scary enough...alton towers is a walk in the park compared to that :cooter:

Haha, I'll let people stand next to it in the car park for a fiver a pop :laugh:

JRP
25-02-2010, 22:18
Haha, I'll let people stand next to it in the car park for a fiver a pop :laugh:

Me first me first

scratcher
26-02-2010, 00:10
Me first me first
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

minty83
26-02-2010, 05:19
a couple of friends of mine are having there wedding there.. they recieved a phone call from the park asking if they could move the wedding back a week.. they replied no as to much planning had gone into it.. few days later another call asking again if they would again but they would have the wedding payed for in full, but they still refussed.. few more days passed and another phone call... this time they asked " have you got a morgage" the ansawer being yes, well we will pay it all off!!! and pay for the whole wedding if they move it back by a week so the did:) turns out beckham wanted to rent the whole park for his lads birthday
jammy buggers:cartman:

Penfold aka The Dealer
26-02-2010, 08:25
a couple of friends of mine are having there wedding there.. they recieved a phone call from the park asking if they could move the wedding back a week.. they replied no as to much planning had gone into it.. few days later another call asking again if they would again but they would have the wedding payed for in full, but they still refussed.. few more days passed and another phone call... this time they asked " have you got a morgage" the ansawer being yes, well we will pay it all off!!! and pay for the whole wedding if they move it back by a week so the did:) turns out beckham wanted to rent the whole park for his lads birthday

:agree: Result there... bet that cost the beckhams a pricely sum to...

sphinX
26-02-2010, 11:10

hahahaaha that's pretty class! Anything for the beckhams' eh...

sphinX
26-02-2010, 11:11
:agree: Result there... bet that cost the beckhams a pricely sum to...

i'm sure it was pocket change to them

robbie506
26-02-2010, 11:46
wouldent even be change they proberley get that in interest in a few days