PDA

View Full Version : just see this on the news

mr white
24-02-2010, 23:32
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxESjGmqqw4&feature=player_embedded
yes jrp i know its political but how rude lol:laugh: "who are you"

JRP
24-02-2010, 23:35
ohhhh politics jank, slight hint of humour so props mr white... you know i love you.... but your a political boffin buying into the media showers and shows the put on for us.... I vote JRP next prime minister

Slim
24-02-2010, 23:36
He's got the right to question... you should question everything! :scared:

JRP
24-02-2010, 23:39
He's got the right to question... you should question everything! :scared:

If you mean mr white has rights your sadly mistaken... he is under my rule and dictatorship

mr white
25-02-2010, 00:15
ohhhh politics jank, slight hint of humour so props mr white... you know i love you.... but your a political boffin buying into the media showers and shows the put on for us.... I vote JRP next prime minister

im on the fence mate just and observer a concerned observer, puting your head in the sand doesnt make things dissapear. All I know is that to see, and not to speak, would be the great betrayal:)

Trevhib
25-02-2010, 10:22
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxESjGmqqw4&feature=player_embedded
yes jrp i know its political but how rude lol:laugh: "who are you"

I don't click on much that you put on the boards because it's always so extreme and repetitous but felt it might be worthwhile in this instance given the description attached.

Nick didn't get much support, probably because he wasn't speaking in the House of Commons. Very funny in any case.

Spend some time watching Newswipe, BBC Four and reading http://newsarse.com/

JRP
25-02-2010, 18:12
im on the fence mate just and observer a concerned observer, puting your head in the sand doesnt make things dissapear. All I know is that to see, and not to speak, would be the great betrayal:)

yeah but to post it all on rtoc when most people wanna escape the day to day **** is just annoying

mr white
25-02-2010, 18:16
thats why i do it :laugh: and it works every, some people i can always bank on to get a rise:argue:

clee
25-02-2010, 18:18
not me you can't ....ohh **** !!

JRP
25-02-2010, 18:19
thats why i do it :laugh: and it works every, some people i can always bank on to get a rise:argue:

pfffffffft rise you seen nothing... thats being reserved for another member i happen to think your a nice bloke, and no quarms at all with you.... your posts are just crap unless boogie related

TrixNFlix
25-02-2010, 18:31
pfffffffft rise you seen nothing... thats being reserved for another member i happen to think your a nice bloke, and no quarms at all with you.... your posts are just crap unless boogie related

... and so fit right in on rtoc.:D

BriC
26-02-2010, 13:08
yeah but to post it all on rtoc when most people wanna escape the day to day **** is just annoying

+1 :agree:

dave j gtt
07-03-2010, 19:06
networking , dam all who wonder why there here or question what there here for :argue:

lifes a fecking dream :study: