PDA

View Full Version : Brighton

Bodell
06-10-2008, 17:43
I have just started university at brighton and i was wondering if there are many members from the brighton area?

I have already seen 1 renault 5 in the 2 weeks i have been here, my car isn't down here at the moment as i need to replace my fan motor + radiator (hopefully this weekend coming if i can find someone to do it)

:agree:

vas
07-10-2008, 19:22
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

I have just started university at brighton and i was wondering if there are many members from the brighton area?

I have already seen 1 renault 5 in the 2 weeks i have been here, my car isn't down here at the moment as i need to replace my fan motor + radiator (hopefully this weekend coming if i can find someone to do it)

:agree:

yes moi!

there are few others but the few i knew and sold theres! and a couple others are still working progress but i have not seen them on RTOC for a long time.

still working on mine to sort a few teething problems like timing...but fingers crossed...

if you ever need a hand with something let me know!

daveybgtt
07-10-2008, 20:47
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

I'm just down the road in worthing, I've got a raider with no engine, it's been rebuilt, new turbo etc etc, just waiting to get it put back in :cool: