PDA

View Full Version : police

mr white
20-02-2010, 22:07
:eek:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2rqJYvuVJg&feature=email (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2rqJYvuVJg&feature=email)

so this is what they do instead of catching criminals and racking up even more damage on somones stolen moped:sad2:

Matt@CodeRedMotorsports
20-02-2010, 22:43
Everyone is entitled to have a bit of fun.....why do the police get slated all the time?
Politicians fook everything up, not just a two-a-penny pikey bike....

finsta
21-02-2010, 12:14
another one that caused a bit of a stir on another site im on.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGV67IYdTqg

robbie506
21-02-2010, 12:20
to be honest i think anybody would have a laugh on it i know i would.

tiff_lee
21-02-2010, 20:04
Right or wrong everyone will have a different opinion, I think if anything it shows that they are human and can be like any other bunch of lads and fook about just like in another recent one when coppers were sledging on a riot shield.

gtmatt
21-02-2010, 20:08
Everyone is entitled to have a bit of fun.....why do the police get slated all the time?
Politicians fook everything up, not just a two-a-penny pikey bike....

i hate the police full stop cnt think off any 1 to make me more angry and them guys :mad:

m5tt
21-02-2010, 20:11
i hate the police full stop cnt think off any 1 to make me more angry and them guys :mad:

Be a good lad then they'll leave you alone :cooter:

:agree::laugh::laugh:

dave j gtt
21-02-2010, 20:26
^ says police officer no 1 ;)

m5tt
21-02-2010, 20:31
:innocent: :cooter:

Scottish9Turbo
21-02-2010, 20:47
i dont have a problem with the police force in general, however the smart ass attitude that some of them have "i am the law do as i say even if im wrong im right regardless" style pisses me off, they give me attitude, i'll give them it back.

one of them decided to walk round my car for defects, tail light was burst and had blew out that day on way to work, on the way home get pulled and told "im lying it cant just blow out that day its been like that for days"....... i get my own back!

walk round the police vehicle....oh, what a surprise there officer, you have a crack on your registration plate which obscures your registration on a speed camera, and also is an MOT failure, also, you have a tailight out, being a public service vehicle, im entitled to check it myself as i pay my taxes which fund these cars.... im sure that i could easily report your car for being on the road with defects, and the fact that an hour ago in front of me down the motorway, with no blues and 2's on, you sped past on a sliproad, undercutting me forcing me to slow to 50 to let you in, then continued to speed off after nearly causing a fatal road collision.

safe to say he shut his face and fecked off!

i love the police, im sure they love me too!:laugh:

m5tt
21-02-2010, 21:04
I wouldn't have the bottle to do that :laugh::laugh:

dave j gtt
21-02-2010, 21:10
A very alot a normal untill being vegartated by good knows what, except a varied array of supplements of cod **** force fed *lol*

Theres a lot of dare i say good coppers out there that care about the beat as a hole and not just there own goals,many have jumped up egos with little street knoledge. i say its 50/50 good and nob head police.

like said above treat other as you wish to be treat and all ok, but if the heavy hand starts waving i run ahahahahahh catch me if ya can! they tried and failed more than once. "dont fuk with the law coz it will fuk with you" , is a good saying another is , "gona fuk with the law, be perpared for it to fuk with you"

bad policing results from individual police osifer - 33.3% goverment 33.3% peoples fault 33.4%

modfather
21-02-2010, 21:38
a few years ago i use to go up the town at night with m8s and thier motors and got pulled alot so 1 day i wanted to get back at them so i followed a traffic cop around and around and around the rounabout untill he pulled me he asked what i was doing i said what you lot do to me he checked my docs and went on his way :laugh::laugh: