PDA

View Full Version : whats it worth???

steveR5GTT
19-02-2010, 21:54
abit of advice needed really, after 4 years time has come and my car is goin to b goin up for sale very shortly, i have a few things to sort on it before this happens but within the next month shes gona b on the market, not what i want to do but i need the money to put myself thru college so someone else can hav the benifit and enjoy her more than i hav time to, the converions was built by ctm before i brought the car, this was the 1st car that i no of that had this conversion done

heres the spec:
h plate
tungy
113,000 (i think)

engine:
172 turbo conversion
9.0:1 cr
fully lightened and balance crank, rods and flywheel
fully ported and polished cylinder head and inlet manifold (brand new 16 valves)
bmw m3 throttle body
bosch 280150985 injectors
custom tubular exhaust manifold
t3/4 turbo ( good for 450hp)
3"in2 2.5" down pipe
2.5" sidey
over sized k+n filter
blue samco hoses
huge fmic with very short boost system
emerald m3dk managment system
brand new helix 4 paddle clutch and pressure plate

the car produces 255hp @6.5psi and has ran 12.5 @108mph at pod (this was done with a slightly slipping clutch and very strong head wind down the strip so a better time is defo on the cards even in this spec)

i hav just has all 16 valves replaced, head gasket, head bolts, cambelt, clutch, fmic, k+N and engine mounts all these hav 0 miles on them

body work is standard apart from the bonnet which has a 1 off vent to allow the engine to fit. is abit tatty but no rust what so ever on top or underneth

interior is fully standard phase 2 with a couple of gauges where the head unit would be

wheels are tsw alpines with a couple of tiny marks and yokos that have done less than 1,000 miles

suspension is konis all round with lowering springs

i am in 2 minds to get my mate to respray the car who owns his own bodyshop or not tbh then it would b mint all round and worth more but depends on if its worth it money wise to what i will get for it in current condition or after havin the full respray ?

i hav spoke to scoff and hes willin to map emerald so a simple buy sum larger injectors and remap and ull be over 300hp

so if you could tell me what you think the car is worth for wen i put her up for sale

minty83
20-02-2010, 15:48
i remember seeing this on ebay before you bought it.. didnt it sell for around the 3200 mark?

steveR5GTT
20-02-2010, 15:52
i remember seeing this on ebay before you bought it.. didnt it sell for around the 3200 mark?
duno mate i didnt get it off ebay, bloke got let down i think and i brought it straight from the builder of the car, but that was like 4 years ago and alot more moneys been put in2 it since then

mike r5 gtt
20-02-2010, 17:21
car sounds brilliant mate.sorry i have no idea how much it would be worth but il be keeping my eye open for it if/when it appears in the classifieds!

steveR5GTT
25-02-2010, 13:54
well with work being quiet this will be up for sale alot quicker due to having time to work on the car :)

allanr5gtt
15-03-2010, 20:26
now in classifieds