PDA

View Full Version : women

dave r5
19-02-2010, 14:10
no offence dawn

as this is the only place my missus dont look at im gona have a rant.

sorry inadvance

shes a royal pain in the rectum. i honestly feel like im in the big brother house.
every thing i do or any 1 i talk to she knows about

i swear she checks every thing i type and anaylize's it, muddles it up in her head and turns it bad.

:devil::devil::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::br ickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall:

TrixNFlix
19-02-2010, 14:12
Well if she's seen you type this then your a dead man, and it's been nice knowing you! :p

robbie506
19-02-2010, 14:27
typical woman bud i have had to get rid of my facebook because it caused so many problems. left it on and she had alot of fun readin everything nothin bad but still caused a big blow out.

afraid there is nothin u can do. :) :) :)

Ricardo
19-02-2010, 14:40
If you're having to change the way you are in your life so much and what you do in the way it's getting on your t1ts she's obviously not the one for you. We can all accept small changes and compromise if they can do the same and not have a problem with it

I'm enjoying being single at the moment :D

modfather
19-02-2010, 14:56
Well if she's seen you type this then your a dead man, and it's been nice knowing you! :p

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
talk to her about it more chance of sorting it out maybe there is a trust issue

dave r5
19-02-2010, 15:02
If you're having to change the way you are in your life so much and what you do in the way it's getting on your t1ts she's obviously not the one for you. We can all accept small changes and compromise if they can do the same and not have a problem with it

I'm enjoying being single at the moment :D

just joined yr crew mate

Ricardo
19-02-2010, 15:10
just joined yr crew mate

What i didn't understand was she liked me at first being the outgoing person etc etc then hated the fact as we got further into the relationship, so i ended up not doing as much, going out to stop her being irrational and jealous to keep the peace :sad2:

Stupid when you think about how you change little by litle over time and realise it afterwards :disagree:

D4WNO
19-02-2010, 15:20
no offence dawn

PMSL, it's quite alright! :laugh:

I actually agree with what Ricky said. If she feels the need to watch you and check everything that you ever do, the trust will never fully be there. In new relationships it's normal to "wander" what they get up to and once they realise everything is fine, they leave the guy to it. However, if this continues it's a very bad thing indeed.

Ricardo
19-02-2010, 15:22
Dawn, i think you knew what my ex was like :sad2:

Spooky
19-02-2010, 15:57
here here cockmuncher :cooter: ;)

D4WNO
19-02-2010, 15:58
Dawn, i think you knew what my ex was like :sad2:

I did but I'm glad you're away from it and back to your normal self x

Spooky
19-02-2010, 16:05
my ex was a bitch, never really realised until she left me :crap:...you live n learn :agree:

michelle is fukcing awesome...i love her to bits :D :agree:

Ricardo
19-02-2010, 16:05
I did but I'm glad you're away from it and back to your normal self x

:agree:

To think going to RTOC meets like Santa Pod 08 and then not going last year or ducking out of curry evenings, all wrong. No equal balance.

Dave you gotta do what's right for you squire :cool:

Mart
19-02-2010, 16:34
To think going to RTOC meets like Santa Pod 08 and then not going last year or ducking out of curry evenings, all wrong. No equal balance.

Didn't think Karen (I assume that's who you're referring to?) was like that mate? Damn :crap:

No excuse this year fella :cool: :beer::agree:

D4WNO
19-02-2010, 16:38
my ex was a bitch, never really realised until she left me :crap:...you live n learn :agree:

michelle is fukcing awesome...i love her to bits :D :agree:

The difference between how happy you were with Chels and how happy you are with Mich is ridiculous :D

Ricardo
19-02-2010, 16:44
Didn't think Karen (I assume that's who you're referring to?) was like that mate? Damn :crap:

No excuse this year fella :cool: :beer::agree:

I'm only scratching the surface squire, can bore you to death when we meet up again soon :D

In hindsight i should have called it quits a lot earlier,a lot goes on behind close doors,she (indeed Karen) was a nightmare at ND 08 and when i took her to Germany :rolleyes:

Sukhi,i'm well made up for you! :agree: :cool:

Spooky
19-02-2010, 16:45
The difference between how happy you were with Chels and how happy you are with Mich is ridiculous :D

Just a bit :laugh:

I usually spend more time with Issy, sometimes I prefer her company plus shes quite handy with a spanner too :wasntme: :agree:

Mart
19-02-2010, 16:48
I'm only scratching the surface squire, can bore you to death when we meet up again soon :D

In hindsight i should have called it quits a lot earlier,a lot goes on behind close doors,she (indeed Karen) was a nightmare at ND 08 and when i took her to Germany :rolleyes:

Feck! Jekyll & Hyde scenario there by the sounds of it.

I really miss the curry nights/p1ss ups, but that's simply due to distance these days :crap:

HULK
19-02-2010, 16:49
What i didn't understand was she liked me at first being the outgoing person etc etc then hated the fact as we got further into the relationship, so i ended up not doing as much, going out to stop her being irrational and jealous to keep the peace

Stupid when you think about how you change little by litle over time and realise it afterwards :disagree:

I had a girlfriend like that. Apart from being the kind and generous person that I am, she liked me alot because I am quite muscular and ripped. A few months into the relationship she didn't want me going to the gym anymore.

Told her to jog on and find someone else:laugh:

Ricardo
19-02-2010, 16:54
Feck! Jekyll & Hyde scenario there by the sounds of it.

I really miss the curry nights/p1ss ups, but that's simply due to distance these days :crap:

Mate, as you know the Jafflong was always attended on the regular, the projects we did at your place (19 turbo and 5-16V) and the epic weekends away on the lash :D :cool:

Nothing stopping me popping upto yours and having to think how i'm gonna get away having a weekend away :rolleyes:

Now i'm in control of my life and what i'd like to do :)

jesus in the seat of a 5
19-02-2010, 16:55
[she liked me alot because I am quite muscular and ripped.

Thats why i liked you jim.....:cooter:...;)..:laugh:

dave r5
19-02-2010, 16:57
ive found over the last 2 years ive lost a lot of freinds where i avoided going out to save rows.
silly realy, well i can do what i want now i guess, life suks sometimes but u have to make a mess to tidy up as i say.

Ricardo
19-02-2010, 16:59
[she liked me alot because I am quite muscular and ripped.

Thats why i liked you jim.....:cooter:...;)..:laugh:

http://i323.photobucket.com/albums/nn442/Ricardo-1974/christ-middle-finger.jpg

Spooky
19-02-2010, 17:08
http://www.dontstayin.com/uk/swindon/liquid-envy/2010/apr/30/event-232755

Ric, you want bass...get down here for this :cooter:r

Ricardo
19-02-2010, 17:14
http://www.dontstayin.com/uk/swindon/liquid-envy/2010/apr/30/event-232755

Ric, you want bass...get down here for this :cooter:r

Aaargh, i'm gonna be in Germany at the Nurburgring.... with an empty passenger seat

Spooky
19-02-2010, 17:18
Aaargh, i'm gonna be in Germany at the Nurburgring.... with an empty passenger seat

aww balls :crap:

Ricardo
19-02-2010, 17:19
aww balls :crap:

I'm more looking forward to an SW homemade curry and beers squire :cool:

Spooky
19-02-2010, 17:53
I'm more looking forward to an SW homemade curry and beers squire :cool:

You know where I live :D :agree:

robbie506
19-02-2010, 18:15
what i would do to be single for a week!

Ricardo
19-02-2010, 18:20
what i would do to be single for a week!

:laugh:

You've answered your own question!!! :wasntme:

robbie506
19-02-2010, 18:24
:laugh:

You've answered your own question!!! :wasntme:

i have a 5 year old and were getting married soon.

not that easy.:cry:

m5tt
19-02-2010, 18:38
Just want to add my addition to this thread if thats ok, :agree:

I spent 3 years with my Ex, Some good times , Also some hard times. But when we split up june just gone . after a few soppy days *as you do :sad2:* I took a deeper look into things and realised ,

* She hated R5GTT's - and believe me would make me fully aware of this :laugh:
* My fone book when before I got with her was about equal ratio to males/females
* When we split I realised that other than my own mother and sister and her
mums numbers There wasn't one womens number .....
*I WAS not allowed a facebook profile - :scared:
*A FLAT outright no to anything that envolved R5GTT's no meets no no no no no :scratch:

So I am glad not to be alone :laugh::laugh:

robbie506
19-02-2010, 18:47
well my misses is not all that bad she is getting a 5 gt for her self when we get back of holiday!!!

:):):)

m5tt
19-02-2010, 18:51
:agree:

Thats when you find out she floors it past yours :cooter:

Id beeeeee Screwing ! :laugh:

Brigsy
19-02-2010, 18:53
I cant be doing with clingy birds, get out whilst the going is good;) Ive had my fair share of them:laugh:

Ricardo
19-02-2010, 18:53
My ex wife on the other hand was fantastic, let me work on the 5s, go out for a night on the beer, go away for the weekends with RTOC all over the country :scratch: :D

I remember getting back from the Bristol RR weekender,she asked how the weekend went, i replied i dunno i was unconscious for most of it the ol bill had to call me to fill in the gaps :ashamed: :laugh:

m5tt
19-02-2010, 18:58
:laugh::laugh: There best times :agree:

robbie506
19-02-2010, 18:58
My ex wife on the other hand was fantastic, let me work on the 5s, go out for a night on the beer, go away for the weekends with RTOC all over the country :scratch: :D

I remember getting back from the Bristol RR weekender,she asked how the weekend went, i replied i dunno i was unconscious for most of it the ol bill had to call me to fill in the gaps :ashamed: :laugh:

:wasntme::laugh::wasntme:

Ricardo
19-02-2010, 18:59
:laugh::laugh: There best times :agree:

Along with the multiple stag weekends in Newquay, what goes on tour....... :eek: :cooter:

m5tt
19-02-2010, 19:00
Along with the multiple stag weekends in Newquay, what goes on tour....... :eek: :cooter:

:cooter: For sure :laugh:

Ricardo
19-02-2010, 19:06
Of course, i'm a reformed character, older and wiser, and would never get into those kind of things even though i'm single.............. :p

J$£5GTT
19-02-2010, 20:30
better being single an have a bunch of hoochies on speed dial!!

:D:cooter:

rs250nut
19-02-2010, 20:51
I cant be doing with clingy birds, get out whilst the going is good;) Ive had my fair share of them:laugh:

Bang on