PDA

View Full Version : rtoc membership????R5t

OUTLAW
06-10-2008, 11:33
waiting for some kind of confermation, paid through paypal. what exactly do we get as a full member??....many thanks

UNICRONICUS
06-10-2008, 15:27
An island of your choice in the Seychelles and a monopoly of real estate with your own FHM girl doing contorionist type activites whilst naked in each property. Oh, and a membership card and keyring...

BriC
06-10-2008, 15:29
My favourite part of the membership is the house they build for you on this island. It's fecking huge!

UNICRONICUS
06-10-2008, 16:39
Yeah, sweet, sweet :smokin:

paul b
06-10-2008, 16:48
welcome aboard....

i like where you live already...LOL.....

its just a great load of advice,banter,brotherly love and a sister thats kicks your ass in front of your mates and leaves you with a 2 inch scar on your head

clee
06-10-2008, 18:12
House is built by committee these days though ..........This is what I got

Ohh and this is the au pair .............All of it is there but somehow it's not quite right

Bigfoot
06-10-2008, 18:18
I must have been when times were hard :(

http://mobilehomeuniversity.com/redneckmansion/Redneck%20Mansion.jpg

BriC
06-10-2008, 22:26
I must have been when times were hard :(

http://mobilehomeuniversity.com/redneckmansion/Redneck%20Mansion.jpg

OMFG, WOW! Is it just me that thinks that's really cool, in a childish 'tree house' way?

Scoff
06-10-2008, 22:37
waiting for some kind of confermation, paid through paypal. what exactly do we get as a full member??....many thanks

and now for the sensible answer :rolleyes:

you should receive a membership pack through the post sometime soon.

there is no email confirmation, there isn't a need since you can see easilly enough that you have full access to the site now.

you have to be a little patient with the site, some things are still missing or still in early stages after the rtoc website melt down earlier this year. contacts section is comming next listing the discounts you get at various outlets and the wizard will return from his holliday soon enough. ;)

BriC
06-10-2008, 22:59

there is no email confirmation, there isn't a need since you can see easilly enough that you have full access to the site now.

you have to be a little patient with the site, some things are still missing or still in early stages after the rtoc website melt down earlier this year. contacts section is comming next listing the discounts you get at various outlets and the wizard will return from his holliday soon enough. ;)

Booooooorrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiing! :cooter:

Maggie
06-10-2008, 23:25
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Apologies to anyone waiting for their member packs to arrive, I have had a few personal and technical issues that have taken up my time, but with a bit a luck I am back on top of things now, member pack should be with you in the next week. :)

Hoolio
24-10-2008, 11:35
Mine still not arrived yet, it may well have gone astray, i know post does get "lost" to me.