PDA

View Full Version : Norfolk/Suffolk Get Together

Os8472
17-02-2010, 21:32
Since its a new year and good weather is hopefully on the way, I'm thinking the Norfolk and Suffolk members should meet up sometime for a general meet a greet, see how peeps are getting on with their cars, meet new members and generally catch up.

I think it should be somewhere centrel of the 2 regions so everyone has about the same sort of distance to travel.

Maybe a pub meet, a nice local pub with a big car park that does decent food so we can have a meal or something.

Any ideas welcome

Os8472
19-02-2010, 10:15
Right I've been looking at the map trying to figure out where's best to have this pub meet, I was looking for a centralised location so everyone has the same sort of distince to travel but that narrowed it down to somewhere round Thetford, Diss and Attleborough. Now I could make a better decision on location is peeps in the norfolk/suffolk region would tell where abouts they are.

However I've come up with a better idea, I figure this can be a bi-monthly meet that changes location, so the one meet could be up near Norwich, the next in Ipswich, the one after that in Newmarket and so on and so fourth, of course I'd need the help of the peeps living in these areas to tell me where the best pubs are and to get me the phone number so I can make contact and book tables.

How does this sound guys?

Mr Raider
19-02-2010, 14:35
Sounds good bananaman ;) Yeah, ill be about, spoke to JP other week and he said about sorting a meet out soon, sure few others from the norwich-massive would be up for it too aaaaiiittttt :D

extraturbo
07-03-2010, 21:13
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

sounds like a bloody good idea to me lets get it sorted,hmmm now a nice pub in norwich............any ideas anyone else from the norwich crew?:scratch:

Mr Raider
09-03-2010, 14:30
Well, just an idea, -Larling Angel is on A11 before Attleborough as you head towards Norwich from Thetford way.

JP Racing
13-03-2010, 08:10
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Yep the angel pub is not too bad and also has a good sized car park and its not bad to get to :)

Mr Raider
15-03-2010, 20:23
Their' BLT's are alright too... ;)

Os8472
15-03-2010, 23:53
Sounds like we have our first location, now need to know what sort of dates people would be able to make it

Os8472
19-03-2010, 20:23
right then peeps, the larling angel pub is the location and so far the end of april is looking like the best time for the first meet, i'm thinking the 25th, how does this sound to peeps?

Mr Raider
24-03-2010, 14:30
Yeah, 25th April sounds fine to me, might be worth giving them a shout prior to meet, when date confirmed if we're gonna get some grub :cool:

Os8472
28-03-2010, 09:07
Yeah, 25th April sounds fine to me, might be worth giving them a shout prior to meet, when date confirmed if we're gonna get some grub :cool:

Thats me plan, just need some numbers of who's comin

TNT ANDY
03-04-2010, 08:41
Thats me plan, just need some numbers of who's comin

TNT Andy's up for that.:cool: thats 3 of us.

PS Get on the phone dude, we're all a bit fragmented over here.
:crap:

Os8472
11-04-2010, 15:46
Right this meet is all offical and booked now so if anyone else wants to come I need to know by the 16 april, so I can let them know how many spaces to keep for us on the 25th

Meet at the pub between 1 and half past for drinks, food at 2 and a mini photoshoot in the car park after with some more drinking

If you don't know where it is, here's thier website
http://larlingangel.moonfruit.com/

markey b
16-04-2010, 01:26
cant make it due to this: http://passionford.com/forum/shows-track-days-and-regional-meetings/338762-cars-on-the-green-25th-april-suffolk.html

why not come down for an RTOC gathering?