PDA

View Full Version : Plasma Tele issues

m5tt
16-02-2010, 13:42
Wasnt quite sure where this slots in RTOC to be honest :laugh:

But as the title says , Having a few issues with our plasama , Mum says its fine I say its fit for the bin,

Had in around maybe 5 years , and for the last 3 years its been making this god awful noise like a constant buzzing clears up after a while doesnt dissapear just quietens down . and to top it off theres like little fuzzy bits on the screen :confused:

Bin it or Bodge / Fix ?:scratch:

JRP
16-02-2010, 13:45
You havent got any electrical interfearnce have you? might explain the buzzing... is it plasma or lcd? (sure its plasma?)

If your mum is happy then let it be dude :)

m5tt
16-02-2010, 13:50
yeh deffo plasma my friend,

Hmmm well we have the Digi box directly underneath the tv and also my ps3 but thats about the only objects that are near but they wouldnt cause any interfearnce surely ?

Maybe its just dieing ? :agree:

JRP
16-02-2010, 13:53
Unlikely, butt saying that my old xbox power box thing on the power lead would interfear somtimes.... dunno why... you can get ok tv's pretty cheap now anyway :)

m5tt
16-02-2010, 13:58
Yeah mate ... Its ok only got to bare with it another couple of months should be easy enough Ill have a play around,

And yeah I do some work on and off for Comet home delivery while I await some dates for my job and I have to say and wow those LED tv's God ...... :agree::agree: They are so light even the 50'' ones are like feathers :laugh:

JRP
16-02-2010, 14:01
Yeah mate ... Its ok only got to bare with it another couple of months should be easy enough Ill have a play around,

And yeah I do some work on and off for Comet home delivery while I await some dates for my job and I have to say and wow those LED tv's God ...... :agree::agree: They are so light even the 50'' ones are like feathers :laugh:

Whats the LED like from the side picture wise... Been told its a bit like the old rear projection, you get a bit of an off colour etc... cant belive that for one min though!

The look the nuts though, i'll be waiting a few years for one yet when a tad cheaper :)

m5tt
16-02-2010, 14:16
To be honest I've only ever seen one direct from the front , bIt pricey though hey , around 2000 pounds IIRC

Lets top it off the same house we deliverd one of those LED's we deliverd a BOSE system also . RRP 2500........:smokin: Cool way to spend some cash , All be it more than likely on HP :laugh::laugh:

JRP
16-02-2010, 14:17
To be honest I've only ever seen one direct from the front , bIt pricey though hey , around 2000 pounds IIRC

Lets top it off the same house we deliverd one of those LED's we deliverd a BOSE system also . RRP 2500........:smokin: Cool way to spend some cash , All be it more than likely on HP :laugh::laugh:

Thats half way to my gordini head plans.... i know what id prefer:laugh:

m5tt
16-02-2010, 14:19
:agree::laugh::laugh:

Thats on the sort of lines that I was thinking !!;)