PDA

View Full Version : unexplained red light...

J$£5GTT
14-02-2010, 21:18
seen this on new years eve at 11:30,no i wasnt drunk at all,it went very slow out towards the sea,no sound an no flashing lights nothing,there was no wind very silent,no noise was heard,now 2 nights ago i was looking out of living room window,noticed a sphere in the sky again,kind of like a brake light brightness to it,it started to go out of view over the top of our house,went out back expecting to see it again and nothing!!!,just vanished!!!.

i have seen vids of this on youtube etc,but when you have seen it yourself with others it makes it more interesting and believable.anyone else seen anything like this or have an idea of what it could be?...cue the jokes,but im not sure what i was seeing...

:)

JRP
14-02-2010, 21:23
Your not weird mate,

I was having a fag outside my mates house about 2 years ago. noticed 4 things that looked like stars in the sky, dead straight line horizontaly... then they randomly started fading in and out, it was a clear night.

They then all faded back and vanished, but this was over the course of 3 hours...

It srikes me a tad strange..

your sighting was prob chinese lanterns

J$£5GTT
14-02-2010, 21:33
chinese lanterns?,will just have a search..

dont think that is what i saw,it did not glow in that way,it had a way more intense brightness to it....

The new Bill J
14-02-2010, 21:34
Your not weird mate,

I was having a fag outside my mates house.....

.....but this was over the course of 3 hours...

Blimey - Sounds like you spent quite a bit of time with that 'fag' :scared: :laugh:

How long before dave_Jackanory_ gtt pipes up with his theory? :laugh:

Big Steve - Raider
14-02-2010, 21:35
I would say it was probably the high strength Skunk you had sticking out of your pocket! :laugh: :wasntme:

jesus in the seat of a 5
14-02-2010, 21:38
I would say it was probably the high strength Skunk you had sticking out of your pocket! :laugh: :wasntme:

:laugh:, either that or the twenty two pints of natch we had jay....:wasntme:, it could of also been the sugar rush from the four hungry horse "candy mania`s" we ate.....:laugh:

soapymech
14-02-2010, 21:44
chinese lanterns?,will just have a search..i see chinese lanterns all the time here as i live quite high up ay markey:wasntme:about a year ago i was on my balcony smoking when i saw 7 orange triangles in triangle formation they then split up and were dancing around each other trust me these were no lanterns and were not any kind of plane the moves they were doing and the speed they were doing were beyond belief,it was quite an experience to watch as i could not work out what they were and still cant:confused:

J$£5GTT
14-02-2010, 21:46
i see chinese lanterns all the time here as i live quite high up ay markey:wasntme:about a year ago i was on my balcony smoking when i saw 7 orange triangles in triangle formation they then split up and were dancing around each other trust me these were no lanterns and were not any kind of plane the moves they were doing and the speed they were doing were beyond belief,it was quite an experience to watch as i could not work out what they were and still cant:confused:

its not until you actually see something yourself is it that you think what the hell it is that you have seen!!

soapymech
14-02-2010, 21:49
its not until you actually see something yourself is it that you think what the hell it is that you have seen!!i kind of like the warm glow i get by not being able to explane it to myself:cool:

JRP
14-02-2010, 21:55
Blimey - Sounds like you spent quite a bit of time with that 'fag' :scared: :laugh:

How long before dave_Jackanory_ gtt pipes up with his theory? :laugh:

Take that with a pinch of bill size salt ... once id noticed we kept watching etc ... hope jack in box stays in the box

car.crash
14-02-2010, 22:02
sounds like a classic case of rudolph escaping again.