PDA

View Full Version : Playstation 3 Issues

m5tt
10-02-2010, 18:14
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Hey ,

I've looked into as to why I cannot Read my hotmail mail . But an issue that really bugs me is whats the deal with Facebook , :ashamed: How comes , I can view the pages Home/profile But can not send any private messages nor can I post anything on my wall / reply

This issue isn't one that my friend has , And uppon asking other people they dont have this issue either Any suggestions ?

Oh Oh Oh Any one playing COD MW 2 add me if so turbosmurf5

Matt

Kenobi
10-02-2010, 21:27
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Hey ,

I've looked into as to why I cannot Read my hotmail mail . But an issue that really bugs me is whats the deal with Facebook , :ashamed: How comes , I can view the pages Home/profile But can not send any private messages nor can I post anything on my wall / reply

This issue isn't one that my friend has , And uppon asking other people they dont have this issue either Any suggestions ?

Oh Oh Oh Any one playing COD MW 2 add me if so turbosmurf5

Matt

Dude www.combinedthreat.co.uk best and most relaxed cod clan going. we play in the leagues if ya want to join in.

m5tt
10-02-2010, 22:51
Hey Chap

I Shall have a looky over that tommorow and I'll fire up the old ps3 and get online ..

Would do it now but , 2am - 3am bedtimes dont really suit 6am wake ups and I know if I hit COD thats what time I'll be going to bed :laugh: