PDA

View Full Version : Old Car mags collection

Mudslinger
08-02-2010, 20:11
Really dont want to bin these anyone interested in taking them off my hands im sure i have every issue of Performance gti , and most of the Performance french cars from the beginning stopped buying them in 2008 ive also got most of the early Revs mags from the mid 90's only bought them if they featured a 5 ;) its like going in a timewarp looking through these , i did plan on putting them in a box and stashing up the loft but im such a hoarder the loft is all most full and the mrs is moaning that i wont throw nothing out so im afraid they have to go :crap:

robbie506
09-02-2010, 11:14
there is a 5 cover car from 2001-2002 around then mike pooles car i will have that if you have it. it was performance gti on cover and quite a big spread in it done abit of work on the car and was seconds away from buying it.
he was an rtoc member the car was seriousley over styled.

been looking for a copy for prob about 2 years.

robbie506
09-02-2010, 11:18
there is a 5 cover car from 2001-2002 around then mike pooles car i will have that if you have it. it was performance gti on cover and quite a big spread in it done abit of work on the car and was seconds away from buying it.
he was an rtoc member the car was seriousley over styled.

been looking for a copy for prob about 2 years.

flip paint carisma spoiler and side skirts dawsons extreme bumper ect think it was bought buy somebody in the club he was gonna tone it down.

HULK
09-02-2010, 11:52
I have that issue if he doesn't have it

robbie506
09-02-2010, 12:27
excellent so i can get a copy then.

amazing try to find one for a very long time the 2 turn up at the same time typical like buses:)

Markey Mark (BD)
09-02-2010, 17:41
PM for you mate Mud

Mudslinger
09-02-2010, 20:59
really sorry guys had the pickup home from work tonight and after more ear bashing from the mrs about getting stuff moved from the flat in a tantrum ive took all the mags and dumped them ,felt really bad doing it ,couldnt beleive when i came home there were peeps here looking to take them wish i had checked here first :cry:

broke my heart binning them was like throwing abit of my love for renaults in the bin ... i even asked the guys at the local refuse place if they wanted them , they just laughed when they saw it was french car mags :crap:

J$£5GTT
09-02-2010, 21:02
they just laughed when they saw it was french car mags......:dearme:

:upyours:to the refuse fuktards!!!

:D