PDA

View Full Version : Classifieds

Alastair
04-02-2010, 23:29
Been trying to find certain classifieds today and they seem a large unruley mess. Any chance of putting some sections in (perhaps somthing like the BBPT/K-TEC sites) where each area has a subheading e.g.

Wheels / tyres
C1J Engine and internals
Other engine and internals
Suspension
Turbos
Job lots (listed as one sale price)
Bodywork
Auxilliaries
Cable/lighting
Other

Not sure how much work or worth people would find this but would have been a damn site easier to find stuff tonight !:) It would mean people have to list items in seperate areas too and take a bit longer but much easier to use.

Also what is happening about old classified threads that are now obsolete - do they get deleted?:coffee:

JRP
04-02-2010, 23:41
Been trying to find certain classifieds today and they seem a large unruley mess. Any chance of putting some sections in (perhaps somthing like the BBPT/K-TEC sites) where each area has a subheading e.g.

Wheels / tyres
C1J Engine and internals
Other engine and internals
Suspension
Turbos
Job lots (listed as one sale price)
Bodywork
Auxilliaries
Cable/lighting
Other

Not sure how much work or worth people would find this but would have been a damn site easier to find stuff tonight !:) It would mean people have to list items in seperate areas too and take a bit longer but much easier to use.

Also what is happening about old classified threads that are now obsolete - do they get deleted?:coffee:

Good luck with this.. great idea in principle, +1 :agree:

but it would be a pain in arse if you were breaking a car.... and people in general are to lazy to correctly use it...

dizzeeR5
05-02-2010, 01:38
you could have a special section for breaking...

Chris Hebden
05-02-2010, 10:36
Alastair, cant you use the search function when looking mate? You can pick just to search classifieds.....?

dangerous dave
05-02-2010, 16:30
i just wanna see prices on everything, no price and it gets removed, no offers, no bidding in pm's etc..

clio-detail-sport has it right.. if your classified doesn't fit the rules it gets pulled..:smokin:

Nayls
05-02-2010, 17:27
I like these template rules,it has to be used or the thread get's deleted,pics are a must,i think this is so peeps know you have the item & not ripping someone off.

For sale:

Item Condition:

Price and price conditions:

Extra Info:

Pictures:

Contact Details:

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:

tonesGTT
06-02-2010, 14:30
:agree: Gets my vote. Sub sections would make it better imo.

Chris Hebden
08-02-2010, 08:58
I like these template rules,it has to be used or the thread get's deleted,pics are a must,i think this is so peeps know you have the item & not ripping someone off.

For sale:

Item Condition:

Price and price conditions:

Extra Info:

Pictures:

Contact Details:

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:

:laugh: Great idea Nayls, does that mean your willing to use it ;)?

Nayls
08-02-2010, 11:40
:laugh: Great idea Nayls, does that mean your willing to use it ;)?

no