PDA

View Full Version : new car its hardly a renault..i know.

Shakes
31-01-2010, 20:00
well im 99.9% sure this is the car ill be getting going down to newquey tuesday to look at it & as long as its as described il be driving it home, well was a little worried of showing you guys as i got my heart set on it now and dont really want to be talked out of it, but feel free to comment honistly, heres a link to the sell and some more pics:D
http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=130334

car.crash
31-01-2010, 20:01
i like it :agree:

JRP
31-01-2010, 20:08
Its nice dude... dont forget if you like it an want it feck everybody elses opinion :agree:

Shakes
31-01-2010, 20:30
Thanx im glad you like it too. cant wait till tuesday now, then wednesday i can go smoke naylers micra :laugh:

Nayls
31-01-2010, 21:19
Thanx im glad you like it too. cant wait till tuesday now, then wednesday i can go smoke naylers micra :laugh:

you can smoke my cock!! :smokin: :laugh:

i'd beat that in wheelbarrow with you behind the wheel!! as long as the race is over 10 mile as you wont be able to afford to finish the race!! :cooter:

Nayls
31-01-2010, 21:21
may just be dirt? but looks like rust on the passenger rear arch?

scratcher
31-01-2010, 22:49
I like this lots. The little lip spoilers look cool :smokin:

Thats a well good price too.

jesus in the seat of a 5
01-02-2010, 16:36
you can smoke my cock!! :smokin: :laugh:

i'd beat that in wheelbarrow with you behind the wheel!! as long as the race is over 10 mile as you wont be able to afford to finish the race!! :cooter:

:laugh:..nicely put...:laugh:, well it aint my bag at all buddy but at least the insurance, fuel and parts will be cheap...;), something for the family you said to me...:laugh:, good excuse , maybe ill use that one when i buy a T2...:laugh:, seriously though if ya like it buddy it looks like fun...youll be booking up with a drifting school next...:), does this mean youll be leaving rtoc? {after you drop off all my parts..;)}.

Chris Hebden
01-02-2010, 16:48
Good move buddy! Nice to see your still gunna have 'da boost' with the new family! The MPG might take some getting used to though, so i have heard!

dave r5
01-02-2010, 17:41
i like.

just incase u feel the need to change the stance of this if u buy it,

i have a ful set of tein super street coilovers. near on brand new.

uber mint and green (my favorite colour)

£450 ono

rs250nut
01-02-2010, 18:02
Looks alright for a bit of dogging action:laugh: LIke these a lot, lad I worked with a couple of years back had one, quaife gearbag, 850+ hp:devil:

phase i 16 v turbo
01-02-2010, 19:12
Think 5s cost alot, wait until you get your first repair / parts bill.

Shakes
01-02-2010, 19:30
its great for the familey jeebus the missus loves fast cars, and so do the kids :D
dogging action will be great im sure the missus will love that too all the more reason to get it.
got the insurance for £600 its more than the 5 but im sure i can manage that, as for fuel i drove the 5 for long enough with 3 holes in the tank :laugh:
im not gunna leave the club i love you guys too much and il probbaly be on the look out for a cheap 5 one day to mess about with give me something to do, wen the jap car just keeps going and going :cooter:

Bruce - BHPerformance
01-02-2010, 19:56
If you need any help my mate works for a company called M's or something. He has a GTR32 and is working on a couple of 1000bhp+ cars at the moment. He only lives down the road from you in Weston.

Shakes
01-02-2010, 20:00
thanx bruce il bare that in mind fella,:agree:

HULK
01-02-2010, 21:11
I actually like skylines nearly bought a R32 GTR myself but went with a scoob instead as parts are so much cheaper

Go for it,:agree: but just be very careful and have bloody good luck around it, bear in mind that these cars are mega hard to sell due to their awful mpg,and mega expensive wearing parts. so if you buy it and after a few weeks decide that its not for you, you maybe stuck with it for quite a while, Dont forget that these use 99ron fuel only

Shakes
02-02-2010, 23:44
picked this up today great car drove it over 160 miles back no problems at all was a very comfertable drive and only £25 in fuel.
im very happy with it im sure it will burn a hole in my pocket but its a great hobbie we work hard so make the most of it i say, we gotta have some pleasures in life right? :pimp:

tonesGTT
03-02-2010, 12:01
picked this up today great car drove it over 160 miles back no problems at all was a very comfertable drive and only £25 in fuel.
im very happy with it im sure it will burn a hole in my pocket but its a great hobbie we work hard so make the most of it i say, we gotta have some pleasures in life right? :pimp:

:agree: Good for you fella.

Chris Hebden
03-02-2010, 13:18

Couldnt have said it better, looking forward to seeing it at the next Frome meet :)

djinuk
03-02-2010, 13:52
dont like it..

dosent resemble a upside dwn skip,
dosent contain enough rust
looks far to reliable
looks far to safe
isnt a renault 5..

actually i really like it mate, go for it , so long as your getting it for the right price :)

HULK
03-02-2010, 15:56

Have you sold the 5 yet??