PDA

View Full Version : hello

jamie_8
24-01-2010, 18:33
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

hello there,

i'm looking for a 5gtt, phase 2 preferably.....got about £1,500 to spend....maybe a bit more for the right 1

i know dangerous dave....I had the pleasure of going to college and working with him for a bit :)

dangerous dave
24-01-2010, 18:39
cancel my membership:sad2::cooter:

come on jamie, get yourself a 5... :smokin:

jamie_8
24-01-2010, 18:42

i'm trying.....i would of has that raider that was on ebay but u put me off

dangerous dave
24-01-2010, 18:56

i'm trying.....i would of has that raider that was on ebay but u put me off

don't buy blind, rule number one..

don't buy from me, rule number two:p

pop over one evening when its dry as i need to bleed the brakes on matts 5(my old one) and gotta fit a zorst, can you blag some clamps, various sizes as i dunno what i need.. also up and over rubbers.. and i need some long bolts to fit the sidey to mine, with springs, raid the old bits off the shelves and i'll see what it need..

oh and after that pop over and we can fit my konis and drop the rear, not so far this time eh:laugh: also gotta do all my brakes and bearings, track rods etc..

help out your fellow Rtoc member, thats rule number three:smokin:

car.crash
24-01-2010, 19:03
jamie watch him, he will mug all the work he can from you. then when you ask him a favour he will kick and scream :cooter:

jamie_8
24-01-2010, 19:15

don't buy blind, rule number one..

don't buy from me, rule number two:p

pop over one evening when its dry as i need to bleed the brakes on matts 5(my old one) and gotta fit a zorst, can you blag some clamps, various sizes as i dunno what i need.. also up and over rubbers.. and i need some long bolts to fit the sidey to mine, with springs, raid the old bits off the shelves and i'll see what it need..

oh and after that pop over and we can fit my konis and drop the rear, not so far this time eh:laugh: also gotta do all my brakes and bearings, track rods etc..

help out your fellow Rtoc member, thats rule number three:smokin:

right, theres no clamps at work big enough to fit, and as for rubbers i'm afraid u may be out of luck too...the bolts i should be able to get hold of, but the springs i don't know.....no1 asks me what we need any more as the spotty 1 does most of the exhaust now:crap:

as for the brakes and the konis, i'll help u no probs.....i'll slam that mofo proper ;)

jamie_8
24-01-2010, 19:19

car.crash, i know what he's like...he's been doing it for year's