PDA

View Full Version : CGB

sphinX
23-01-2010, 17:03
Bob has been brilliant for me... Sorts out all my problems (not many :P) that I have had straight away for a very good price :)

Re welded my back bumper bracket too as mine was literally falling off and now its awesome :D hah

Kenobi
23-01-2010, 18:13
Bob has indeed sourced parts for me in the past.

Answered Emails and sent items promtly.

:agree:

BluntyR5GTT
24-01-2010, 07:17
as above bob has really helped me alot and items always arrive within 2 days also emails replied to with plenty of detail

5alldaway
25-01-2010, 18:55
as above really, no problems regards to parts or communication

J8TRO
08-02-2010, 20:02
Just posted a positive reply in the negatives so thought i better put one in the positives too........

We'll sorted out by Bob at the weekend and his right hand man Joe. They have just moved a couple of units down too and have a rolling road....

5alldaway
08-02-2010, 20:16
Just posted a positive reply in the negatives so thought i better put one in the positives too........

We'll sorted out by Bob at the weekend and his right hand man Joe. They have just moved a couple of units down too and have a rolling road....

good stuff,mines needs a general check up

dangerous dave
09-02-2010, 23:13
bought a few bits and bobs from cgb as gsf have been useless lately, so have all the other motor factors my way... they just can't be bothered to stock or order in, too many wasted trips, calls etc..

cgb might be a few extra quid but thats fine if the service is rapid and easy..:cool: