PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard from RICHIE?

Kenobi
21-01-2010, 15:25
Richie from Bedford still disappeared?

Me and Marky mark have been talking bout Richie, to be honest neither of us want to believe it but here goes.

Mark pointed me to this today and suggested we should say something about it.

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1444611.htm

It breaks my heart to see true enthusiast's have to sell up.

:disagree:

D4WNO
21-01-2010, 16:19
Why does it say James Hayes as the contact name at the bottom, his name is Richard Evans?

Kenobi
21-01-2010, 16:21
Why does it say James Hayes as the contact name at the bottom, his name is Richard Evans?

Yeah this guy paid Richie for parts.

Bigfoot
21-01-2010, 16:26
Wasn't that bloke a member of this club, remember seeing that picture of the raider which is on pistonheads

Kenobi
21-01-2010, 16:28
Wasn't that bloke a member of this club, remember seeing that picture of the raider which is on pistonheads

Yeah deffo, hes in wales.

phase i 16 v turbo
21-01-2010, 17:25
I talked to James today and yes Richie has ripped him off too. Who else has he taken money or parts from?

Blue
Phase I 16 V Turbo
Scratcher
TommyB
James Hayes

Please feel free to add to this list.

Kenobi
21-01-2010, 17:30
And before RTOC comittee shut this down, this NEEDS to be done.

:agree:

Its criminal.

Markey Mark (BD)
21-01-2010, 17:30
to be honest neither of us want to believe it but here goes.

:disagree:

No mate i believe the crap he's done, i kept quiet on the other thread but i know most of the stories and think he's a complete arse for doing it all.

Feel really sorry for that chaps car on Pistonheads, i found that while looking through yesterday. Remember the stories i was told about that car from Rich.

Think i worked his total he owes out to people is at £3050!

D4WNO
21-01-2010, 17:34
Kenobi, there's no reason for committee to take this down unless threats etc are made.

I strongly suggest that rather than just talk about it, someone goes through the channels and takes him to court, it's ridiculous to let someone get away with this.

Chris Hebden
21-01-2010, 17:37
Feel really sorry for that chaps car on Pistonheads, i found that while looking through yesterday. Remember the stories i was told about that car from Rich.

:agree: and for everyone else who lost out to Richie. I seem to be the last person to have got bits out of him

Its a shame, we as a club (and i'm not just talking about the committee, every single member also), cant do more for the people who have lost out, unfortunately i think too many people have been shafted

Kenobi
21-01-2010, 17:38
:agree:

Kenobi
21-01-2010, 17:39
Kenobi, there's no reason for committee to take this down unless threats etc are made.

I strongly suggest that rather than just talk about it, someone goes through the channels and takes him to court, it's ridiculous to let someone get away with this.

Yeah totally agree.:agree: People have to do it properly if they have any chance of seeing the money owed or parts again.

clee
21-01-2010, 17:57
Yes , take it to court but ....In my experience it will get you nowhere if you are not willing to really pursue it and then it can take over your life/business ....... . A judgement may well be made in your favour and you may receive the first payment but then if ' they' decide not to continue paying then you are just left with more stress and legalities to get you quite frankly in a worse situation .
You can file a claim online if you have all the relevant info .

https://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk/csmco2/index.jsp

J8TRO
21-01-2010, 19:38
Didn't richie sell up and move on? I remember seeing his car a couple of months ago on PH and being well tempted, looked like a clean white 5, just a little bit of work to finish.

Says he hasn't been on the board since November

clee
21-01-2010, 19:45
Moved on with a shed load of other peoples money it would seem .What a spineless cnunt :sad2:

J8TRO
21-01-2010, 20:02
Moved on with a shed load of other peoples money it would seem .What a spineless cnunt :sad2:

:goodpost::jerkoff:

clee
21-01-2010, 20:11
:jerkoff: ?

Who ? me or him ?

Markey Mark (BD)
21-01-2010, 20:12
Didn't richie sell up and move on? I remember seeing his car a couple of months ago on PH and being well tempted, looked like a clean white 5, just a little bit of work to finish.

Says he hasn't been on the board since November

Yeah he sold his car to CGB, bought an Fiesta RS Turbo and joined up on Passionford from what i ben told

J8TRO
21-01-2010, 20:32
:jerkoff: ?

Who ? me or him ?

You :p

Chill Clee :coffee:

clee
21-01-2010, 20:36
That's all right then ...I'm feeling delicate this evening :cooter:

J8TRO
21-01-2010, 20:40
That's all right then ...I'm feeling delicate this evening :cooter:

go and have a :jerkoff:

you'll feel better

even better, get some of this ....... :hump:

:p

D4WNO
21-01-2010, 20:57
Does anyone have a Passionford account? I think we should pass on this information and I'll provide my contact details if they want further info...

J8TRO
21-01-2010, 21:00
Does anyone have a Passionford account? I think we should pass on this information and I'll provide my contact details if they want further info...

Is that where he's gone........?

D4WNO
21-01-2010, 21:01
Apparently so, Markey Mark said so above :)

J8TRO
21-01-2010, 21:08

missed that one

Kenobi
21-01-2010, 21:09

I think hes being watched over there. However an official tip from the RTOC would be a nice gesture.

car.crash
21-01-2010, 21:15
what was his ebay name.

Markey Mark (BD)
21-01-2010, 21:35
what was his ebay name.

Not too sure mate, he never used ebay that much from what i remember. Could be wrong though.

Kenobi
22-01-2010, 08:05
Not too sure mate, he never used ebay that much from what i remember. Could be wrong though.

Used his girlfriends ebay account.

philg
22-01-2010, 08:33
His car did go to cgb, i bought his cage from them. Whilst on the phone i was told his car was not what he said it was and had been and built badly.

Lucky, i really wanted that car.

TrixNFlix
22-01-2010, 09:04
His car did go to cgb, i bought his cage from them. Whilst on the phone i was told his car was not what he said it was and had been and built badly.

I thought long and hard about buying this car too. Lucky escape I think!:eek:

Trevhib
22-01-2010, 12:24

That car has a dodgy history, it's jinxed I tell thee! You wouldn't want it.

I should know, I owned it.

Basically, the lad before me rebuilt the engine, then I rebuilt the engine, Jaime the next owner rebuilt the engine and then Richie rebuilt the engine, twice. The damn thing has the devil in it. Now it seems it's been broken up which means the curse is probably going to spread like little seeds all over the GTT scene, lol.

Incidentally it was absolutely mint when I owned it. I'm trying to get a picture into this post but I can't get it to work these days. At one point it was just copy and paste.
http://www.rtoc.org/boards/D:%5CPics%5CG63JOA%20pics%5CAUT_1724.JPG

wrightygtt
22-01-2010, 18:24
:sad2:None of my business but why are people letting him get away with it?

Markey Mark (BD)
22-01-2010, 18:27
:sad2:None of my business but why are people letting him get away with it?

Apart from going through claims court and things like that there's not much you can do, unless you want to do things that can't be mentioned on here.

rs250nut
22-01-2010, 18:29

I have a passionford accout, whats his user name?