PDA

View Full Version : campus Q

mike r5 gtt
19-01-2010, 21:47
got back from lunch today to find a really knacked clapped out beaten up 5 campus in the car park which has been traded in.all i could think about thisafternoon was how fun it would b to put my turbo lump in it!only thing is its an auto but would this make any diffrence?gear lever hole linkage space?:scratch:

Markey Mark (BD)
19-01-2010, 21:51
got back from lunch today to find a really knacked clapped out beaten up 5 campus in the car park which has been traded in.all i could think about thisafternoon was how fun it would b to put my turbo lump in it!only thing is its an auto but would this make any diffrence?gear lever hole linkage space?:scratch:

http://www.rtoc.org/boards/album.php?albumid=829

Gives you an idea what you could do with it ;)

As for it being an auto, the shell will basically be the same just you'll need to swap all the bits over from a manual

JRP
19-01-2010, 21:53
http://www.rtoc.org/boards/album.php?albumid=829

Gives you an idea what you could do with it ;)

As for it being an auto, the shell will basically be the same just you'll need to swap all the bits over from a manual

Hmmm my old campus... owned by jrp abused by marky mark

Markey Mark (BD)
19-01-2010, 21:55
owned by jrp abused by marky mark

Think thats got to be its back window sticker! :laugh:

JRP
19-01-2010, 21:56

Gets my vote

mike r5 gtt
19-01-2010, 21:58
thats brilliant :D:D
the one at work is faded white/rust and on steels!so apart from needing to hide the exhaust no one would know!

Gttnutter
20-01-2010, 01:23

i've got the Right pen for it :agree: As long as it dont fall in the wrong hands again :sad2:

Markey Mark (BD)
20-01-2010, 16:06
i've got the Right pen for it :agree: As long as it dont fall in the wrong hands again :sad2:

Yes best keep that pen to yourself this time, although if you can get another colour pink isn't my sort of shade! :laugh: