PDA

View Full Version : Any One Want A Qualified Sparky?? :)

The Pink Panther
14-01-2010, 17:40
Iv been scouting the net for jobs in London..as there is nout in Ireland, Im just outa my time as An electrican. i Said id give it a go here as i see from posts many of us members are stuck in trades. i spent Aug - Oct in Koln germany learning there ways of Wirein etc.. thats how bad tins are over here that i couldt find someone Locally to take me on for 3 months to finish my time! If any one knows any one lookin for one please Pm. I'm gunning to travel again to gain even more expierence.. been lookin at adverts and they all seem to be lookin for the 17th ed Regs(If i could line a job i would do this 3 day course). i have loads of exp in house bashing heating systems, alarms, em lightingetc, iv done commercial work in factorys and agriculturl. i would consider any part of england but pref a city. i'm reliable,tidy & confident and wont let ya down ;).

Thanks for any links guys :agree:

Os8472
14-01-2010, 17:46
I'd help if I could mate but the company I'm at ain't hiring, we're just tiking over ok as is.

I was panning on gettin another job elsewhere before th credit bollox kicked off, was even looking at a 6month contract out in Dubi, 25grand tax + travelling and accomodation but that went all tits up aswell:(

I'll keep an eye out for you bud

dangerous dave
14-01-2010, 17:55
i think it pays to do abit of everything at the mo, our guy will wire a house, plaster, fit a kitchen, whatever.... if he didn't his workload would be light:disagree:

The Pink Panther
14-01-2010, 18:42
I'd help if I could mate but the company I'm at ain't hiring, we're just tiking over ok as is.

I was panning on gettin another job elsewhere before th credit bollox kicked off, was even looking at a 6month contract out in Dubi, 25grand tax + travelling and accomodation but that went all tits up aswell:(

I'll keep an eye out for you bud

Thanks id appreciate it :agree:, ya things dont seem to be to hectic.. even tho there are a few nice jobs on londonjobs.co.uk but i would need that 17th ed to have the standards for them!!:disagree:

i kno dav im on the same boat at the mo, the guy i work with a few days a week can plumb to haha.. i dont agree on that tho i thk every man for his own trade.. thats they way it is now tho :sad2: