PDA

View Full Version : Wiring to Numberplate lights rear

wrightygtt
10-01-2010, 13:05
Hello Chaps
I've lost my Haynes Bible and need to re-wire the rear number plate lights, only problem is some clown has chopped it about in the past:scared:, which wire does what? heres the mess at the minute, the brown and yellow were not attached/ free.

Thanks
/ ps I don't have a rear wiper/

Kris M
10-01-2010, 13:12
Im sure its easy to re wire them mate, Mine was like this and i went to the scrappy and got the rear light loom from a campus, and plugged it straight in, Saved alot of hastle :D

wrightygtt
10-01-2010, 13:22
Good thinking Batman, that will be the next port of call, but reckon i could bodge something for now, if I had an idea which wire did what? Plus with the amount of snow around here I'm not going anywhere fast.

Cheers

dangerous dave
10-01-2010, 13:49
i could pop my 5 round so you could look at the wiring to sort yours, but the weathers dog poop and my 5s snowed in..

if your in no hurry you wait till the weathers better, or i might even have a spare loom in my mint boot in the garage..

wrightygtt
10-01-2010, 14:02
aiiii, my van hasn't left the drive for a week, you can't even get up or down our hill at the minute! I can wait:), but if anyones any the wiser I need to sort a few niggly bits. I want to get it on the road this year:burnrubber:

dangerous dave
10-01-2010, 14:28
i will be playing with cars this year:cartman:, works kept me busy and i've not finished the black one i sold my mate, it came round for a starting problem, now its having new brakes, calipers, pads, handbrake cables etc.. but i can't work in the snow:crap:

i'll have another full engine kicking about soon, + my other spares im pretty sure what ever problems you have, there only a garage search away:smokin:

phase i 16 v turbo
10-01-2010, 16:26
If you get stuck I have a few spare rear looms.

wrightygtt
10-01-2010, 17:12
Thanks Mike:cool:

phase i 16 v turbo
10-01-2010, 18:44
No problem:agree: