PDA

View Full Version : JRP get burnt / HURT

JRP
05-01-2010, 23:10
This is yet another post about how i manage to hurt my self.

Picture the scene, 6.30am just woke up.

In kitchen, making porridge.. not enough milk ... comes out the microwave like a rubber wibbly wobbly thing...

Looked rough so i scratch my arse and pour some suger over it...

Spoon in one hand, bowl in other.. pretty much straight out the microwave...

Takes a bite....

The fecking porridge sticks to my lip got my hands full, so try flick it off with the spoon all the time my eyes filling with water as it hurt like feck!

Didnt come off, throws the spoon and bowl down crash wallop break.

head under tap.

left with blister size of baked bean on my lip.... why me ehhhh why smegging me!

ile try get a pic its so minging

Spooky
05-01-2010, 23:12
Get some Savalon on there :agree: :wasntme:

J8TRO
05-01-2010, 23:24
I've heard bonjella's good

:innocent:

JRP
05-01-2010, 23:27
I've heard bonjella's good

:innocent:

bet that would sting like feck... i cant even drink a tea... ima a gas man.. ehhhhh

J8TRO
05-01-2010, 23:28
Sounds like you should set up a new company called bubba shrimp! You any good at fishing?

JRP
05-01-2010, 23:29
Sounds like you should set up a new company called bubba shrimp! You any good at fishing?

Im so ugly i have to sneak up on the mirror.. fish wouldnt come near my bate

J8TRO
05-01-2010, 23:34
Im so ugly i have to sneak up on the mirror.. fish wouldnt come near my bate

:bothered:dude, i'm welling up.......careful you don't bite your lip.....Ouchy

Hoolio
05-01-2010, 23:34
Feck me John and I thought I was the king of hurting myself. I always out a huge dollop of E45 on burns, takes away the blister, takes away the heat and moisturises. Works a dream.

JRP
05-01-2010, 23:36
hahaha e45 tastes funny!

Hoolio
05-01-2010, 23:48
I didn't think you were that picky, you were eating porridge after all ;-)

Adam L
06-01-2010, 18:21
This reminds me of the time when my boss told me why his wife couldn't speak one day when she came into work...

The night before she'd been cooking dinner and was heating up a frying pan, now her hands were full so she decides her tongue is the best tool for checking the temperature.

I didn't really know what to say when I was told that.

She's also **** her pants at work and had to spend 20 minutes in the toilet cleaning it out of her jeans:crap:. Apparently fajitas don't agree with her...

JRP
06-01-2010, 18:23
This reminds me of the time when my boss told me why his wife couldn't speak one day when she came into work...

The night before she'd been cooking dinner and was heating up a frying pan, now her hands were full so she decides her tongue is the best tool for checking the temperature.

She's also **** her pants at work and had to spend 20 minutes in the toilet cleaning it out of her jeans:crap:. Apparently fajitas don't agree with her...

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

markey b
06-01-2010, 19:01

i laughed out loud, so much so a little bit of wee just came out!