PDA

View Full Version : Anyone goin to the F1 at silverstone this year?

Ross
05-01-2010, 22:12
just wondered if anyone was goin? i got tickets for xmas for all 3 days should be good!!

Spooky
05-01-2010, 22:33
I am :agree:

I'll be in Luffield B over all three days :D

J8TRO
05-01-2010, 22:37
Will be there as always, wouldn't miss it. Be at Beckett's :drunk:

Ross
05-01-2010, 22:40
cool will try and meet up for a beer its my first time goin so really looking forward to it
does clash with world cup final though!!

Spooky
05-01-2010, 22:45
I imagine that the footy will be catered for :agree:

Would be cool to meet up with some fellow RTOC'ers :smokin:

Rob@Backyardracing
05-01-2010, 22:54
Football = Bag of Wind

Now i fancy the F1, never been, didnt think you would get to see much of the race... i guess the camping and all that makes it a good weekend tho :confused:...

Spooky
05-01-2010, 23:02
Rob, camping makes the weekend.

You've got fans from all over the world in fields cheering, singing til the silly hours all weekend. The atmosphere is awesome :agree:

Over the practice/qualifying/race day there is plenty on show, there are loads of races in between that from the Porsche super cup I think to GP2.

You do see alot more than you would imagine. I've sat at Copse corner at ground level, Stowe B/C in the stands and Luffield A in the stands.

The viewing does vary but I guarantee you will not miss much either through the crowd cheering/chanting or the TV screens plastered around the track!

I go because I love the atmosphere, the banter and enthusiasm of very like minded people! :agree::agree::agree: :smokin:

PS. The explosion of 20 (poss more this year) F1s car starting a GP is something to be seen, heard and felt! The smell isnt too bad either :laugh:

Ross
05-01-2010, 23:10
Rob, camping makes the weekend.

You've got fans from all over the world in fields cheering, singing til the silly hours all weekend. The atmosphere is awesome :agree:

I go because I love the atmosphere, the banter and enthusiasm of very like minded people! :agree::agree::agree: :smokin:

PS. The explosion of 20 (poss more this year) F1s car starting a GP is something to be seen, heard and felt! The smell isnt too bad either :laugh:

thats what its all about for me im glad im camping!!

BigWilly425
07-01-2010, 13:18
Should be there.... you need to camp to get the maximum grand prix "experience".... you'll need to be up at 5.00am on race day to get a good spot to view.... Is a great weekend, if you have never been before the noise of the cars will get you first, then the smell....