PDA

View Full Version : fiesta rs turbo

jonnyshaw49
03-01-2010, 21:53
hi i currently have another project at my house, putting a fiesta rs turbo engine into a mk 1 fiesta, but we put a t2/t25 on from cr turbos, kent cam and vernier, beige injectors uprated pump , the car came with the 165 chip on but we needed to get it mapped and the 195 chip to run higher boost, so took it to collins turbo and they messed with it for hours and said the car had a hesitation problem so couldnt do it so we had another 2 hour hike back home,and charged him 160 for nothing just a bleed valve they fitted. anyway they said it must be an electrical fault on the car or fueling, he tried to wind the fuel regulator up to stop this on boost hesitation(the hesitation we couldnt even hear/see/feel), but no joy, i had the car scanned of an auto electrician i know and all was well nothing showed up, he said maybe the plugs could be blowing out on boost, but very unusual, swopped plugs now and not sure whether its cured as we couldnt feel anyting to start with, so does anyone know what could be causing the hesitation,or where to look on the rs???

MFaulks
06-01-2010, 13:42
when do you get the hesitation, what conditions rpm, boost, load, temps?

BluntyR5GTT
06-01-2010, 15:19
first mistake is going to collins performance trust me on this they aint what everyone thinks, i see your from lancashire get your car down to motorsport developments in blackpool they are top boys on the cvh/zvh/ cosworth scene