PDA

View Full Version : Bit of welding advice needed.

jack joy
02-01-2010, 13:03
Happy new year !!!! Just after a bit of advice,as I've got a phase 1 that had its n/s/r badly damaged,It then was left in the hands of the monkeys who damaged it,to fix it and the outcome was boged job and a phase 2 rear end!!!have now sourced most of the new renault pannels to turn it back to a phase 1."The monkeys" didn't quite allign the rear quarter that they put on .Can this be slighly re-allinged without changing the whole rear quater again?just asking as I've found a dealership with a complete inner n/s/rear quarter section (part no 77 51 626 933)and am not sure whether to do another 300mile round trip to get it or not .
Really greatfull for any advice:)

GARAGEMSANTOS
10-03-2013, 16:19
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Hey Jack.
From what i understand of your post,if the gap you are trying to adjust is the door to fender gap you wont go far without replacing it unless you can compensate on the hinges but again there is only so much or litle play on them before it gets out of hand, if it is the fender to boot lid gap you are able to adjust it as you replace the rear panel. i hope i can make myself understand. Post some pictures so i can have a clear ideia of where the problem is.

Nad-5GTT
11-03-2013, 11:36
I think he might have sorted this by now, it was posted more than 3 years ago:laugh:

GARAGEMSANTOS
11-03-2013, 12:48
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

:D if not then he has no excuse now!!