PDA

View Full Version : Premier League, your team, and where will you finish?

LampsR5
31-12-2009, 11:12
Hey all, thought id get a post up regarding good old football :agree:

bit of an old pub discussion here, what team do you support and where do you think your gonna finish in the league also why do you think your team will finish there?

Im a Man U supporter through and through, i think we will finish top and retain the title, were looking good now that we have our defence back but i still think fergie needs to splash some cash! get that chiellini from juventus and di maria from benfica to strengthen the squad more.

I think we also need 1 more proven striker as i dont think berbatov suits the united squad with his style of play.

p.s chelsea are going to give us a run for our money but were man u :cooter:

Your turn :coffee:

Kenobi
31-12-2009, 11:36
Well Im a Foxes man, so this thread is defunct for me :scared:

Nayls
31-12-2009, 11:50
im a united fan too! :D

bit miffed at why you want chiellini??? where would you play him?

i think we need a proven goalscorer though! we do have young diouf coming so may not splash out on the likes of villa,would be nice though :)

Matt Cole
31-12-2009, 12:21
Sunderland, finish second!:D

LampsR5
31-12-2009, 12:28
im a united fan too! :D

bit miffed at why you want chiellini??? where would you play him?

i think we need a proven goalscorer though! we do have young diouf coming so may not splash out on the likes of villa,would be nice though :)

chiellini is centre back, :) one of the best in europe replacement for the injury and mistake prone ferdinand, diouf is promising. got an excellent goal scoring record but its yet to be proven against premier league teams and their physical strength.

As for villa hes 29 only got a few years left and for 40mill do you think hes worth it? :crap:

David silva on the other hand is a different story :smokin::smokin:

Junglist
31-12-2009, 15:24
Sunderland, finish second!:D
:laugh:

JRP
31-12-2009, 16:13
Westham.. not been since last milwall game. we will finnish in the championship...

Sh i t owners, gianfranco is not all that great... and well if we stay up it will be a miracle.

Up the irons

dave j gtt
31-12-2009, 17:42
Hey all, thought id get a post up regarding good old football :agree:

bit of an old pub discussion here, what team do you support and where do you think your gonna finish in the league also why do you think your team will finish there?

Im a Man U supporter through and through, i think we will finish top and retain the title, were looking good now that we have our defence back but i still think fergie needs to splash some cash! get that chiellini from juventus and di maria from benfica to strengthen the squad more.

I think we also need 1 more proven striker as i dont think berbatov suits the united squad with his style of play.

p.s chelsea are going to give us a run for our money but were man u :cooter:

Your turn :coffee:

Am not a fan of berbatov, but after wactching him of late it seems that just maybe , he will fit in and be capable of being another usful cog, helping united win the leauge again :)

o and ....~ Don't Be A Muppet ~The Do's and Don'ts of Following United• Don't call them 'Man U' in Manchester• Do call them 'United' or 'Reds''• Don't sing 'Who Are Ya?' or 'Easy! Easy!'• Do sing 'Who The F'ckn Hell Are You?' and 'This Is So F'ckn Easy!'• Don't ever leave before the final whistle!• Do remember the words "...and Solskjaer has won it!"• Don't wear a Jesters Hat if you're old enough to know better• Do wear your lucky scarf or retro United kit• Don't sing 'We've won it 11 times'• Do sing 'He's won it 11 times'• Don't bring a St George's Cross or England shirt to the game• Don't wear an Ireland shirt to the game• Do wear United colours (or Argentina)
• Don't get on the backs of United players. Never ever boo the team!• Do get behind the team, even the players you don't like
• Don't boo ex-United players (except Paul Ince & Robbie Savage)• Don't boo Damian Duff, a United fan who held out before signing for Chelsea until Fergie confirmed we couldn't match his £17 million fee. He later turned down Liverpool to sign for Newcastle because 'his heart told him so'. Same rules apply to Morten Gamst Pederson, also a United fan and a paid up member of the Scandinavian supporters club before signing for Blackburn.
• Don't buy a fanzine thinking it's the offical match day programme• Do buy the fanzines - United We Stand, Red Issue and Red News
~ click here to send us more do's & don'ts ~ (http://www.prideofmanchester.com/aboutus/contactus.htm)

Clio GTT
31-12-2009, 18:46
Aston Villa - 6th

We're not good enough for the top 4 :cry:

wrightygtt
01-01-2010, 11:59
The mighty Arsenal- 3rd
Chelsea/ united then us is my prediction, but we still play the best football, shame we've got no muscle, we need some stronger players in a few key positions, other than that its all good.:cool:

wrightygtt
01-01-2010, 13:16
Am not a fan of berbatov, but after wactching him of late it seems that just maybe , he will fit in and be capable of being another usful cog, helping united win the leauge again :)

o and ....~ Don't Be A Muppet ~The Do's and Don'ts of Following United• Don't call them 'Man U' in Manchester• Do call them 'United' or 'Reds''• Don't sing 'Who Are Ya?' or 'Easy! Easy!'• Do sing 'Who The F'ckn Hell Are You?' and 'This Is So F'ckn Easy!'• Don't ever leave before the final whistle!• Do remember the words "...and Solskjaer has won it!"• Don't wear a Jesters Hat if you're old enough to know better• Do wear your lucky scarf or retro United kit• Don't sing 'We've won it 11 times'• Do sing 'He's won it 11 times'• Don't bring a St George's Cross or England shirt to the game• Don't wear an Ireland shirt to the game• Do wear United colours (or Argentina)
• Don't get on the backs of United players. Never ever boo the team!• Do get behind the team, even the players you don't like

• Don't boo ex-United players (except Paul Ince & Robbie Savage)• Don't boo Damian Duff, a United fan who held out before signing for Chelsea until Fergie confirmed we couldn't match his £17 million fee. He later turned down Liverpool to sign for Newcastle because 'his heart told him so'. Same rules apply to Morten Gamst Pederson, also a United fan and a paid up member of the Scandinavian supporters club before signing for Blackburn.
• Don't buy a fanzine thinking it's the offical match day programme• Do buy the fanzines - United We Stand, Red Issue and Red News

~ click here to send us more do's & don'ts ~ (http://www.prideofmanchester.com/aboutus/contactus.htm)

One to add the list -Do bring your pyjamas, because if United haven't scored in 90 minutes, be prepared for a sleep over!