PDA

View Full Version : Have a great new year guys!! and p.s

LampsR5
30-12-2009, 09:03
This is from the **** up of a government we have:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1239325/Petrol-rise-15p-litre-Government-raises-taxes-motorists-pay-massive-debts.html

Junglist
30-12-2009, 11:54
It pays to be in British forces Germany because we get tax free fuel :) its like half price. but i will feel it big time when im back

Mart
30-12-2009, 12:05
That's just the start of things to come. Wait till VAT gets ramped up, eventually, to 20%.

GTphil
30-12-2009, 12:12
Ouch! :dearme: Thats going to hit my pocket seen as I use on average nearly 3 tanks of fuel a week!:(

tonesGTT
30-12-2009, 12:23
Thats really cheered me up :crap: Happy New Year all :yeah:

wrightygtt
30-12-2009, 13:21
It seems the harder you work the more you get bent over and raped!
Still someones got to pay for the unemployed, benefit theives, immigrants and my pet hate mothers/ blokes who pop a kid out every so often to fund their lifestyles, not forgetting the Mp's second house, holidays and whatever else they'd like to throw on the old expenses allowance.

wrightygtt
30-12-2009, 13:22
oh and Happy new year +1 :laugh:

J$£5GTT
30-12-2009, 14:35
should that not be guys an girls....

dont forget D !!!

:p

mr white
30-12-2009, 17:09
It seems the harder you work the more you get bent over and raped!
Still someones got to pay for the unemployed, benefit theives, immigrants and my pet hate mothers/ blokes who pop a kid out every so often to fund their lifestyles, not forgetting the Mp's second house, holidays and whatever else they'd like to throw on the old expenses allowance.

what we need is someone like mr baker
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Baker_(Peasants'_Revolt_leader)
best wishes for the new year all :)

petrol is the least of our worries for the next few years.

http://www.marketskeptics.com/2009/12/2010-food-crisis-for-dummies.html

clee
30-12-2009, 17:14
Who you calling a peasant :mad:
Though I have got my LAND all prepped and mushrooms growing under the stairs :agree:

Still reading 17th century economic and social literature are we ?

mr white
30-12-2009, 17:20
mate its like reading the papers of today, dont you find that every media outlet is heading in the same direction at the moment there is no left and right only popular opinion.

clee
30-12-2009, 17:26
I agree it is getting more like the US over here .No real substance in 99% of the stuff spewed out .But then I only agree with myself anyway :D
Happy new year and all that bollocks ...It'll be the same the next morning only I'll be one day closer to death .......

soapymech
30-12-2009, 17:45
mate its like reading the papers of today, dont you find that every media outlet is heading in the same direction at the moment there is no left and right only popular opinion.mate its not even popular opinion its browns and that dont count for ****:mad:you wait till they tax us hard for peeps earning more than 20k:mad:straw and back spring to mind.brown you:jerkoff:

wrightygtt
30-12-2009, 19:21
lol spread the cheer guys, I haven't read a paper in over year, its full of garbage, tell a lie there was a sunday sport on the bus the other day :smokin: which I accidently picked up and had a flick through. Very educational:agree::cool::scared: