PDA

View Full Version : sticker

garya
26-12-2009, 13:59
awryt guys got a sticker from cgb for the rear window.this might sound daft but how do u appy it does it need to go on the inside then heated??? .cheers

Penfold aka The Dealer
26-12-2009, 14:40
Hope your getting paid to advetise his business...

The new Bill J
26-12-2009, 14:45
awryt

:scared:

I might get a big www.findapart.co.uk sticker for my window, to advertise my friendly scrapman :ho:

5alldaway
26-12-2009, 15:40
which side has the sticky side on? usually the stickers are stuck on the outside, so just make sure the surface is clean and then remove the backing paper off it and stick it on how you like

J$£5GTT
26-12-2009, 18:39
Hope your getting paid to advetise his business...

he said from cgb not it says cgb...:cooter::D...does it say cgb?....

bout time they done some discount for us lot...the only folk that purchase from them!!

:cool:

5alldaway
26-12-2009, 21:55
he said from cgb not it says cgb...:cooter::D...does it say cgb?....

bout time they done some discount for us lot...the only folk that purchase from them!!

:cool:

i think i read somewhere from dawn that cgb were not interested in doing discount

it seems cgb have recieved alot of flack from people on here, so the fact they dont give discount is understandable

Scoff
26-12-2009, 22:11
i think i read somewhere from dawn that cgb were not interested in doing discount

it seems cgb have recieved alot of flack from people on here, so the fact they dont give discount is understandable

But, they received flack because of the lack of service, extended delivery times and lack of communication, then later some more flack because of their/his lack of interest in the club or providing a discount.

I think Bob may have a bit of a grudge with the club because of comments made by a hand full of people some time ago, but I don't think that is a reason to shun the club as a whole, which he seems to be doing.

dangerous dave
27-12-2009, 00:29
i think he wont offer deals straight up, buy a few items off him and he'll do a few deals next time..

i ordered from bbpt before being in the club and second time round they did me discount on the website prices, not cheap but better than f.all:ho:

D4WNO
27-12-2009, 16:47

Yeah, that's right; he was pretty rude about it too

To be honest, I'd recommend Mike @ GT Turbo Spares any day over Bob @ CGB....same stuff, cheaper PLUS a discount to RTOC members :agree:

http://www.gt-turbo-spares.co.uk (http://www.gt-turbo-spares.co.uk/)

D4WNO
27-12-2009, 16:49
Oh and I forgot that this thread is actually about stickers. No cheap stickers should really need to be heated up, I imagine they'll be cheapies anyway so if the sticky bit is on the face of the letters, they go inside the glass, and vice-versa :)

J$£5GTT
27-12-2009, 17:42
Yeah, that's right; he was pretty rude about it too

To be honest, I'd recommend Mike @ GT Turbo Spares any day over Bob @ CGB....same stuff, cheaper PLUS a discount to RTOC members :agree:

http://www.gt-turbo-spares.co.uk (http://www.gt-turbo-spares.co.uk/)

:agree:,mike is a top bloke,can get hold of parts that you thought you could not,and has most bits in stock to.

:)

The new Bill J
27-12-2009, 17:47
:agree:,mike is a top bloke,can get hold of parts that you thought you could not,and has most bits in stock to.

:)

:agree:

And, he doesn't just break cars to make money. I heard that he puts more 5's back on the road, than he takes off :cool:

jesus in the seat of a 5
27-12-2009, 18:08

And, he doesn't just break cars to make money. I heard that he puts more 5's back on the road, than he takes off :cool:

but where are his stickers....lol, this club is frickin funny...:laugh:, i met bob not long ago, it wont belong before mike has all his buisness i should imagine, still i gotta laugh at some of the qoutes...:D, not aimed at you bill but some of the posts ive read lately...well, some of us need to venture outside more....:laugh:

markey b
29-12-2009, 15:00

so he plants two for every one that is cut down?

clee
29-12-2009, 15:08
carbon offset innit