PDA

View Full Version : Rs250nut

MR TURBO
15-12-2009, 01:07
Thanks to Rs250nut for the cage nice one mate......Was a bit of a squeeze into the back of my A3 tho lol.....70 odd miles doing a permanent knee up not to mention my 7 foot uncle from the US hahahaha....Rs he moaned all the way till i did that magic stop we talked about.......Also thanks for those indicators Jeez i did wait all this time lol....NUFF RESPECT!!!!! Can't wait to fit it :D:D

rs250nut
15-12-2009, 10:36
Cheers for the thumbs up mate, on your part decent guy to deal with picked it up super quick with no fcuking around. I did feel sorry for you guys though, thats a long way to drive with your knees up by your ears.:)

MR TURBO
15-12-2009, 12:19
Cheers for the thumbs up mate, on your part decent guy to deal with picked it up super quick with no fcuking around. I did feel sorry for you guys though, thats a long way to drive with your knees up by your ears.:)

Hahahahha i wish i had a pic to show ya!!!! Yea mate thats me no long ting lol....I think i had lost feeling of everything below my waist by the time i got home....Great little trek tho and it was very worthwhile still loving your garage i need one!!!!

phase i 16 v turbo
20-12-2009, 18:16
What a top chap. Nothing was too much trouble today. Gave me a huge hand getting some jobs done around the unit. Lots of laughter and some work. Catch up tomorrow!!:wasntme:

rs250nut
20-12-2009, 21:39
What a top chap. Nothing was too much trouble today. Gave me a huge hand getting some jobs done around the unit. Lots of laughter and some work. Catch up tomorrow!!:wasntme:

Good day today helped out where I could( still a bit messed up from my op) and felt like a kid in a sweet shop, mike sorted me out loads of little bits and pieces I was in need of and im going back up tomorrow for some more bits. People I can not stress how many parts new and used mike has, I wont ever be shopping anywhere else for gt parts:agree::):) why pay through the nose from the like of cgb

Scoff
01-02-2010, 19:54
thanks to jon, stuff arrived A1 and in record time too, cheers :)

Big Steve - Raider
23-04-2010, 17:43
Excellent items & thanks for sending it over so quick!!

Credit to the club this bloke! :niceone: