PDA

View Full Version : Local help if poss

Shakes
07-12-2009, 00:41
im looking for help! my carb is a mess, ive just baught a refurb kit & im looking for kind rtoc'er, to show me how to rebuid it propperly and perhaps wack it on a lm1 after & finnaly get my car running once and for all,:D i have tryed to rebuild a carb before and ended up with more parts than i started with. needless to say the carb didnt work :ashamed:
im in bristol and can travel locally as my 5 does run but wouldnt trust traveling to far . i will of course pay for the work please help ;)

jesus in the seat of a 5
07-12-2009, 05:58
im sure me , krisssey m and j could help you with some of this luke...lets get a time etc sorted between us...:)

Sy5GTT
07-12-2009, 08:23
I'll pop along :agree:

Kris M
07-12-2009, 18:58
You have PM mate

Spooky
07-12-2009, 19:08
Send the carb to me, I'll do it.

James5
07-12-2009, 19:30
Send the carb to me, I'll do it.

:laugh: literally do it = probably stick his nob in it :cooter:

Spooky
07-12-2009, 23:05
James, you've got my number, call me later ;) :cooter:

Luke, post me your carb mate, I'll build it up for you.

Or if you fancy, I could pop down one day.

MR TURBO
08-12-2009, 00:41
im looking for help! my carb is a mess, ive just baught a refurb kit & im looking for kind rtoc'er, to show me how to rebuid it propperly and perhaps wack it on a lm1 after & finnaly get my car running once and for all,:D i have tryed to rebuild a carb before and ended up with more parts than i started with. needless to say the carb didnt work :ashamed:
im in bristol and can travel locally as my 5 does run but wouldnt trust traveling to far . i will of course pay for the work please help ;)

How ya doing buddy??

Shakes
08-12-2009, 00:43
cool beans:smokin:
thanx guys this is great!
well my carb seems to of completly packed up now just managed to get to my girlfriends luckly.
would be fantistic if i could get a few of you down to help with this. my missus makes the best coffee & bacon buttys.
kris i didnt recive the pm from you buddy:confused:
btw anyone have a good condition glaicer white door for sale, im fed up with breaking into my car everytime i need to get in :D
Thank you all:agree:

Shakes
08-12-2009, 00:47
im good thanx jermaine well better than my 5 anyways :laugh:
havnt heard or seen any posts from you in a while. hows things?

MR TURBO
08-12-2009, 00:58
im good thanx jermaine well better than my 5 anyways :laugh:
havnt heard or seen any posts from you in a while. hows things?

I'm cool just been a little busy haven't had the time to come online much these days...As for my 5 i haven't seen it in months its snugly sat in the garage gonna have to pull my finger out just wasted a years tax and mot and only drove it about 5 times......:cry::D

Shakes
08-12-2009, 01:17
I'm cool just been a little busy haven't had the time to come online much these days...As for my 5 i haven't seen it in months its snugly sat in the garage gonna have to pull my finger out just wasted a years tax and mot and only drove it about 5 times......:cry::D
i know that feeling ive wasted 6 months tax & insurance at £65 a month :mad:
still get stuck back in m8 it will be worth it;)

Shakes
09-12-2009, 14:28
my carb refurb kit is here, is anyone available to help me do this over the weekend please?
theres £50 in it for you ;)

Kenobi
09-12-2009, 15:57
my carb refurb kit is here, is anyone available to help me do this over the weekend please?
theres £50 in it for you ;)

You should post it to member Markey Mark With a crisp £20 note. He did mine and it was awesome after that.:agree: