PDA

View Full Version : ebay/rtoc member.?

raj
30-09-2008, 19:29
ebay id - cooper5gt. think his name is ross cooper.

does anyone happen to know this guy? hes from leicester.

maybe nothing but he hasnt replied about an item i won and paid for on ebay.!

Sy5GTT
30-09-2008, 19:31
Raj I'm selling something on E-bay and he is winning. Don't know who he is though but he only has 5 feedback :crap:.

raj
30-09-2008, 19:47
hmmm! thing is i know that name from somewhere and im sure its on here or the old rtoc site.

has the guy asked you any questions yet?

Sy5GTT
30-09-2008, 19:49
No mate. I remember a guy called Coops from the old site. Might be him. Don't know him though.

Schakal
30-09-2008, 20:17
coops is from cromford iirc .
you can contact him on clio16valver.co.uk

raj
05-10-2008, 13:28
ive received the item from the ebay nanber so no worries there.:)

im now abit annoyed at the fact ive purchased an item from a member 4 days ago and he hasnt been online since i sent the money via paypal:(
he probably doesnt even know ive sent the money after he gave me his paypal address! i dont suppose anyone can get in touch with winston at all to let him know?

also can anyone get in touch with dunk whos selling the stainless battery trays? as hes obviously not online much.

thanks.

Schakal
05-10-2008, 14:51
ive received the item from the ebay nanber so no worries there.:)

im now abit annoyed at the fact ive purchased an item from a member 4 days ago and he hasnt been online since i sent the money via paypal:(
he probably doesnt even know ive sent the money after he gave me his paypal address! i dont suppose anyone can get in touch with winston at all to let him know?

also can anyone get in touch with dunk whos selling the stainless battery trays? as hes obviously not online much.

thanks.

have you tried errrmmm ..... waiting for them to get online???
before you get annoyed ? :coffee:

raj
05-10-2008, 15:36
have you tried errrmmm ..... waiting for them to get online???
before you get annoyed ? :coffee:

errrmmmmmmm, that pretty obvious that im waiting for them to log on! what else can i do eh?? im not annoyed annoyed:D more anxious really!

Schakal
05-10-2008, 15:44
errrmmmmmmm, that pretty obvious that im waiting for them to log on! what else can i do eh?? im not annoyed annoyed:D more anxious really!

thats even worse :crap:
chill , you must :laugh:

http://www.altpenis.com/penis_news/20030226214248data_trunc_sys.shtml

raj
05-10-2008, 16:16
thats even worse :crap:
chill , you must :laugh:

http://www.altpenis.com/penis_news/20030226214248data_trunc_sys.shtml

lol you tvat :laugh: im not gay, but honestly i suffer from really bad anxiety:( its horrible, so much that ive been off work over a year!

mightymanx
06-10-2008, 01:20
lol you tvat :laugh: im not gay, but honestly i suffer from really bad anxiety:( its horrible, so much that ive been off work over a year!

i also suffer from bad anxiety i never use to i use to be the most laid back guy ever
but now i suffer bad am on medication but i no how u feel raj all i can say ive been waiting for a item of a ebay memeber since a week last friday.
and all you can do is think to your self ill get it in the end thats what i do .
he may be on holiday or his computer may have broke down give him a few more days he will contact you am sure :)

raj
06-10-2008, 01:38
i also suffer from bad anxiety i never use to i use to be the most laid back guy ever
but now i suffer bad am on medication but i no how u feel raj all i can say ive been waiting for a item of a ebay memeber since a week last friday.
and all you can do is think to your self ill get it in the end thats what i do .
he may be on holiday or his computer may have broke down give him a few more days he will contact you am sure :)

it bloody horrible isnt it, i used to be really outgoing and jolly but thats long gone,i dont like meeting people unless its at home.
i was on medication for a VERY long time but 3months abroad in the mother land seemed to take my worries away and ive learnt to stay off the medication and to be honest..when i thought about it..the meds dont make you better but only suppresses your problem with side effects. ive had nasty side effect when i was on the meds. the main one being gaining 3stone in weight/flab:(
stay strong in your mind mate:)

dave j gtt
06-10-2008, 01:42
sorry to ask but do you smoke da weed :coffee:

mightymanx
06-10-2008, 01:45
yer its a horrible thing am a lot better than i use to be.
i wouldnt get outa bed til late after noon wasnt eatin much
was up the doctors all the time i didnt wana go on medication
but had no choice as it was the only option left ve been on my tablets a while now and have stayed away from the docs touch wood.
but i wana see him soon and try and come off the tablets am only on a very low dosage.
as i didnt wana take a to heavy dose and go up and up i take a old grannies dosage :laugh:.so not to bad i also suffer from astmha so it annoys that also my old mans thinkin of gettin another 5 so if he did that would keep me busy :D.
of not ive got a great pug 306 diesel that i love for now so i hope we both get are ebay items soon :agree:

raj
06-10-2008, 10:36
sorry to ask but do you smoke da weed :coffee:
no mate, i dont.

raj
06-10-2008, 10:42
yer its a horrible thing am a lot better than i use to be.
i wouldnt get outa bed til late after noon wasnt eatin much
was up the doctors all the time i didnt wana go on medication
but had no choice as it was the only option left ve been on my tablets a while now and have stayed away from the docs touch wood.
but i wana see him soon and try and come off the tablets am only on a very low dosage.
as i didnt wana take a to heavy dose and go up and up i take a old grannies dosage :laugh:.so not to bad i also suffer from astmha so it annoys that also my old mans thinkin of gettin another 5 so if he did that would keep me busy :D.
of not ive got a great pug 306 diesel that i love for now so i hope we both get are ebay items soon :agree:

lol same as that mate:agree: have had asthma since i was 3:scared:
staying busy is the main thing mate:) easier said than done and its a must that you interact with people. it took me yrs but im getting there. :agree:

dave j gtt
06-10-2008, 11:23
i got problem bud too :cry: i get parnoid for nout, i blame goverment and police not in that order.

mightymanx
06-10-2008, 18:04
i got my lights today raj so am as happy as larry :cool2: just gota get some nice weather 2 fit them now :scared: