PDA

View Full Version : richie evans from bedford

blue mackay
27-11-2009, 08:42
well i have been waiting on this engine for a very long time,and thought that this guy was genuine,turns out suprise suprise this guys trying to bump me!!!!

a heads up to everyone not to deal with this guy!!!
hes due me £1400,ive been fcked about and fcked about story after story,well where i come from the only way to sort people out like that is a kicking simple as.
i have given this guy nearly a year to build an engine,sounds a long time but bear in mind i work off-shore so am away 6 months of the year,but even i could of built it in this time,so please before any of you guys start saying richie is alright no he is fcking not!!!!!

anyway i guess im writing this basically to name and shame the guy.

Matt Cole
27-11-2009, 08:44
Criminal mate just criminal! You have my vote.:agree:

Bigfoot
27-11-2009, 09:19
Now that surprises me. Richie complained so much about those pistons which went missing for him, then does the same thing to another person by mucking him around. £1400 is a lot of money just to let go so good luck in sorting him out

philg
27-11-2009, 09:30
not good, i was going to buy his car, looks like i had a lucky escape :sad2:

phil

jesus in the seat of a 5
27-11-2009, 09:30
Not good news at all mac, hope it gets sorted without violence and ritchie either gives you a nice engine or your money back...:dearme:, that is a lot of money...:agree:

blue mackay
27-11-2009, 09:33
Now that surprises me. Richie complained so much about those pistons which went missing for him, then does the same thing to another person by mucking him around. £1400 is a lot of money just to let go so good luck in sorting him out

yeah was that not to do with sam b??
and the forged gear?
he told me about this,this was why i thought he was genuine and thought he was well known in the club,as alot of threads had advice and blah blah!!!
i still hope that i could be wrong as it is alot of money,i prey im wrong infact but i have given this guy so much extra time that its only leaving one option now!!!

Bigfoot
27-11-2009, 09:56
yeah was that not to do with sam b??
and the forged gear?
he told me about this,this was why i thought he was genuine and thought he was well known in the club,as alot of threads had advice and blah blah!!!
i still hope that i could be wrong as it is alot of money,i prey im wrong infact but i have given this guy so much extra time that its only leaving one option now!!!

yeah that was with the forged pistons with sam.

phase i 16 v turbo
27-11-2009, 10:06
I might be adding to this thread in detail if my texts don't get answered. I am owed a fair bit of money and there were 2 other RTOC members present to witness the parts taken and the promise of money later.

blue mackay
27-11-2009, 10:13
Not good news at all mac, hope it gets sorted without violence and ritchie either gives you a nice engine or your money back...:dearme:, that is a lot of money...:agree:

i hope it does too,if not ive got a long drive ahead of me!!!!
i just cant beleive this guy

any advice or thoughts well apreciated folks!!!

The new Bill J
27-11-2009, 10:23
It's not a good idea to go posting threats of violence on an interweb forum :cartman:

jesus in the seat of a 5
27-11-2009, 10:25
i hope it does too,if not ive got a long drive ahead of me!!!!
i just cant beleive this guy,i dont think there is any other options for me,other than resulting to thee old violence!!!!

any advice or thoughts well apreciated folks!!!

Contact the commitee members , tell them the whole saga or get a relaible member local to him to go round his place and try and sort the whole thing out or maybe his area rep to get things started.

JRP
27-11-2009, 11:21
Contact the commitee members , tell them the whole saga or get a relaible member local to him to go round his place and try and sort the whole thing out or maybe his area rep to get things started.

You will only end up with an apoligie from the said individual. not your money back... seems thats the way it goes down.

Hope you sort it out dude and all others concerned

Bigfoot
27-11-2009, 11:37

He is the area rep supposedly.

James5
27-11-2009, 13:36
He is the area rep supposedly.

Makes you think about the Samb5 thing did the forged pistons really go missing in the post or was Richie pulling a fast one?:scratch:

Blue sorry to hear about this matey, maybe if you pm a few of the local guys to Richie to see if they have any contact with him and see if they can get him to contact you failing that I agree with your route of action.

Bigfoot
27-11-2009, 13:39
I have pointed Richie to this thread by PM'ing on facebook.

Mart
27-11-2009, 13:44
Makes you think about the Samb5 thing did the forged pistons really go missing in the post or was Richie pulling a fast one?:scratch:

That's a pretty sh1tty poor show if Richie did pull that stunt :crap:

James5
27-11-2009, 13:49
That's a pretty sh1tty poor show if Richie did pull that stunt :crap:

:agree: Not saying he did but it does get you thinking.

JRP
27-11-2009, 13:54
Sod the UFO conspiricys... we have a fresh one here!

soapymech
27-11-2009, 14:02
Sod the UFO conspiricys... we have a fresh one here!give us some odds jrp:laugh:

JRP
27-11-2009, 14:32
:laugh:
give us some odds jrp:laugh:

:wasntme:

phase i 16 v turbo
27-11-2009, 17:47
I might be adding to this thread in detail if my texts don't get answered. I am owed a fair bit of money and there were 2 other RTOC members present to witness the parts taken and the promise of money later.

Have heard from Richie and he assures me that all I have nothing to worry about. He has been flat out an missed some of my texts. I am glad he got in contact and appreciate it. Many thanks!:agree:

blue mackay
27-11-2009, 18:26
Have heard from Richie and he assures me that all I have nothing to worry about. He has been flat out an missed some of my texts. I am glad he got in contact and appreciate it. Many thanks!:agree:

richie has been in touch,he has said again that the money will be in my account,again i will trust his word.
i hope that this is resolved,and all the excuses that have been given are actually genuine.
we shall wait and see..........
he knows how long he has,and if the said money is in my account then a full appoligy is in order,but if richie is honest im sure he will understand my point as im sure if the boot was on the other foot he would do the same!!! by posting on rtoc!!!!

JRP
27-11-2009, 18:28
Lets hope we get the happy ending.. i love a happy ending :)

blue mackay
27-11-2009, 18:52
lets just see????
time will tell!!!
;)

*Yellow*
27-11-2009, 18:54
Hope you get this all sorted, hes been in touch so looks promising.

I gave a fella a grand deposit to build me a race engine.... 2 years ago.
Its all sorted, although not had my money back yet.:crap:

blue mackay
27-11-2009, 21:30

i hope so too clarky.....!

its not a good thing to be questioning people if they are genuine or not,its sad that this is the way the world is!
i have had a lot of pms from people,and one thing i can say there is some decent guys in the club and appreciate the time they have taken and thoughts they have told me,this is what i enjoy about the club.

i hope this can be resolved for obvious reasons,i have been assured that the money will be in my account tommoz,i am again giving him the benefit of doubt so we shall see!!

richie knows that i have posted this thread as numerous people have contacted him
he agrees with the thread i have started and says he understands why i have posted,the reason im saying this is so that all people reading are in the picture with what is going on and understand clearly why i have said previous words,im not into slating people unless i have every right to do so,plus i am very understanding.
i enjoy this club and do not want to paint the wrong picture of myself,i am being purely honest about everything!!!!!!!!

scratcher
28-11-2009, 11:49
I know it not on the same scale as you and Clarky mate, but I've givem bits to Richie in good faith.
I helped him rebuild an engine for a lad in Wales and it went wrong so I let him use a set of pistons I had bought from him with the promise I'd get some back, and a new headgasket. I gave him a head to get skimmed and tested too.
This was at Easter, I've been in contact with him sooooo many times and had all the stories. And other members locally have tried to which he just ignores me, over and over. I've waited outside his house loads of times for him to not turn up.

I've ended up buying everything over again after realising I won't be getting anything back.
I wouldn't go down the violence route personally... I wouldn't come out of it well.

philg
28-11-2009, 16:15
how much bad press can one lad have :dearme: i was sitting on the fence with this, but he has took the mick out of to many lads on here, not just a one off.

phil

blue mackay
28-11-2009, 19:05
how much bad press can one lad have :dearme: i was sitting on the fence with this, but he has took the mick out of to many lads on here, not just a one off.

phil

well guys no money in the old bank account surprise surprise
seems there is a few guys not happy with him,well 1400 bangers is 1400 bangers!!!
ill get my money one way or another,theres a lot to be said for scaffolders,we all stick togeather,ive made calls and im assured that mr evans will be having a nice surprise very soon so it is down to him and how far he wants to take this but as this is being made general knowledge in the club i will be sticking to my words!!!!!

;)

Penfold aka The Dealer
28-11-2009, 20:43
Blue, I will look into this on monday... Can you pm me all the details and i will try and sort this out, have spoken to richie a few times...

Hopefully we can get this sorted asap.

*Yellow*
28-11-2009, 22:08

The fella was not Richie, sorry if confused matters.

I was just trying to say I had to wait 2 years to get mine sorted

blue mackay
07-12-2009, 19:13
wee update
no money but alot of promises!!!
ive never heard so many excuses come from one person,very sad indeed!!

hes had another month to get things sorted but nada!!!!!!sweet f all!!
so,my turn now!!!
;)

James5
07-12-2009, 19:26
Hi Blue, Have you spoken to the committee yet on this?

Sorry Richie but how long does a bank transfer take

blue mackay
07-12-2009, 20:36
Hi Blue, Have you spoken to the committee yet on this?

Sorry Richie but how long does a bank transfer take

hi there

penfold got in touch and said would look into it but i have not heard anything from him

like you say how long does a bank transfer take??????
the money was supposedly transfered on the 27th of november?????
and the fact that its a joint account there was problems with this and both partys had to give consent,was supposed to be done,with us being on the 6th working day f all!!!

i transfered money to a friends account yesterday,the banks are not stone age nowadays and this took 2hrs as most banks offer a fast transfer service!!!!

so be aware of this guy everyone,do not deal with as you will most likely be bumped!!!!!!!!!:dearme::dearme:

Big Supes
07-12-2009, 21:23
I've been messed around by RICHIE, but it didn't really warrant a thread post in this section..... kinda makes me regret not doing it now. :(

Be careful letting your intentions be known so openly if you choose to sort it 'your way'... either way, good luck and I hope you get it sorted.

blue mackay
07-12-2009, 21:33
I've been messed around by RICHIE, but it didn't really warrant a thread post in this section..... kinda makes me regret not doing it now. :(

Be careful letting your intentions be known so openly if you choose to sort it 'your way'... either way, good luck and I hope you get it sorted.

another person thats been messed about!!!! the list is getting bigger and bigger

i have not made public what is happening as it is not in my hands,but i am making public to people the possibilities and info as to name and shame this piece of filth and a warning to all other people that try to bump and to all that may deal with this guy!!!

what was the problem between you and him can i ask?

Big Supes
07-12-2009, 21:52
Fair enough. :)

It was regarding his engine he had for sale. After many PM's discussing the spec, selling options and prices, we came to a figure which was agreed and the deal was done. I told Richie I'd like to pay for the engine then, but he was adamant that cash on delivery would be okay. We were looking for around a week for delivery.

In the meantime, I made plans around getting the body in shape ready for the engine to be dropped in only to find out (by browsing the forum) that Richie had decided to keep the engine. No even a PM with an apology or anything.

I was a tad p!ssed off, but TBH, he wasn't the first to mess me around with parts/engines so I just thought this must just be a GTT thing. :crap:

Kenobi
08-12-2009, 09:43
Right, where to start?

Here goes nothing (Han solo)

RICHIE - Nice guy - **** with money.

He honestly is a really sound guy he owed me some money for some time but eventually I got it back. yes you have to pester him and perhaps thats out of order but I do believe that everyone he owes money 2 will deffinatley get it back.

Ok just because we are all in the same club doesnt mean we should ever owe someone else £1400. How the **** does that happen? I wouldnt lend my best mate £1400 i certainly would not hand over cash without seeing stuff.

RTOC has probably got a disclaimer saying "TRUST NO ONE"

RICHIE speak up and tell these lads you will sort it. Lads I'm fairly sure you will get your dolla back but if you dont, hey you've only ya selves to blame.

phase i 16 v turbo
08-12-2009, 10:25
"

RICHIE speak up and tell these lads you will sort it. Lads I'm fairly sure you will get your dolla back but if you dont, hey you've only ya selves to blame.

What? So you are saying that you can no longer trust anyone on this fourm? I have helped many people out and not asked for the money up front as I thought the whole point of this club was to help each other, but not to be taken advantage of.

Big Steve - Raider
08-12-2009, 10:29
What? So you are saying that you can no longer trust anyone on this fourm? I have helped many people out and not asked for the money up front as I thought the whole point of this club was to help each other, but not to be taken advantage of.

Yeah I read that comment & made a mental note not to trust Kenobi with anything!? :confused:

Kenobi
08-12-2009, 10:37
Yeah I read that comment & made a mental note not to trust Kenobi with anything!? :confused:

Dont be Gay.

Kenobi
08-12-2009, 10:38

Im saying dont give someone £1400 just because they are an RTOC member.

On a side note loads of people can vouch for me on RTOC. Im not a messer.

Mart
08-12-2009, 10:41
Lads I'm fairly sure you will get your dolla back but if you dont, hey you've only ya selves to blame.

How d'you come to that conclusion then? If someone has paid money out in good faith, then seemingly gets fecked over & has trouble getting hold of the person in question, let alone trying to get their money back, how are they to blame?

The feckwit who hasn't come up with the goods/won't return phone calls & emails/has done a runner with the money is the scum, not the honest joe who handed over his hard earnt.

Kenobi
08-12-2009, 10:48
How d'you come to that conclusion then? If someone has paid money out in good faith, then seemingly gets fecked over & has trouble getting hold of the person in question, let alone trying to get their money back, how are they to blame?

The feckwit who hasn't come up with the goods/won't return phone calls & emails/has done a runner with the money is the scum, not the honest joe who handed over his hard earnt.

If you get a letter through the post saying CONGRATULATIONS RTOC MEMBER you have won 1 million pounds all we need is a cheque for £1400 please............

Dont hand over £1400 unless you are 100% sure your getting what you paid for.

Would you give a grand to a bloke you met in the pub to build you an engine? No.

Im not trying to put anyone down im just saying its not sensible. I truly hope everyone gets thier money back. I'm sure they will.

blue mackay
08-12-2009, 11:44
if You Get A Letter Through The Post Saying Congratulations Rtoc Member You Have Won 1 Million Pounds All We Need Is A Cheque For £1400 Please............

Dont Hand Over £1400 Unless You Are 100% Sure Your Getting What You Paid For.

Would You Give A Grand To A Bloke You Met In The Pub To Build You An Engine? No.

Im Not Trying To Put Anyone Down Im Just Saying Its Not Sensible. I Truly Hope Everyone Gets Thier Money Back. I'm Sure They Will.

Maybe Its Not Sensible But I Did Do Investigation To Richie And All His Threads And Helping People He Did Come Recomended!!

Just Like You Say You Are Recomended??

So Its All Fair Giving It The Blah Blah But When The Boot Is On The Other Foot Maybe You Would See It The Same Way Then????
Whats It Matter Now,its Not You Thats At A Loss!!

Everyone Can Have There Comment,fair Dues!!!

Richie Is Scumm End Off!!!

Ill Sort It The Way I Know How, Ive Been Reasonable
For Too Long!!! If I Or They Get The Money Then Fair Dues,if Not Then There Is Other Means Of Extracting The Sum Which We Will End It There!!!

car.crash
08-12-2009, 11:49
richie is supposed to be an area rep, not the sort of person you would hope to be a con artist. this is shocking as it is not just a one off like some of the other disputes on here, he seems to have fecked everyone he could.
blue mackay was going to buy a front bumper off me, he was away on a oil rig or somthing and wasnt going to be back for a while yet still offerd to pay full price upfront to secure it. its a shame some people see that trusting offer and take advantage.

Mart
08-12-2009, 12:09
If you get a letter through the post saying CONGRATULATIONS RTOC MEMBER you have won 1 million pounds all we need is a cheque for £1400 please............

Dont hand over £1400 unless you are 100% sure your getting what you paid for.

Would you give a grand to a bloke you met in the pub to build you an engine? No.

So on that basis, you wouldn't buy anything online as you're effectively paying for something on a trust basis that you're gonna receive what's been advertised.

In the same vane, as you'd expect people to trust you if they were to purchase one of the products that you supply. If they didn't, you wouldn't get any business.

Same meat, different gravy.

The bottom line, whatever you want to cut it, is that someone here is owed either his goods or his money back, and Richie, as nice a guy as he is, isn't doing himself any favours by prolonging all this.

blue mackay
08-12-2009, 13:28
so On That Basis, You Wouldn't Buy Anything Online As You're Effectively Paying For Something On A Trust Basis That You're Gonna Receive What's Been Advertised.

In The Same Vane, As You'd Expect People To Trust You If They Were To Purchase One Of The Products That You Supply. If They Didn't, You Wouldn't Get Any Business.

Same Meat, Different Gravy.

The Bottom Line, Whatever You Want To Cut It, Is That Someone Here Is Owed Either His Goods Or His Money Back, And Richie, As Nice A Guy As He Is, Isn't Doing Himself Any Favours By Prolonging All This.

Thats Exactly It!!!
Maybe I Am Too Trusting,i Wont Make The Same Mistake Again!!!!!
Ive Never Been Stung Before,ok On The Old Ebay But I Always Look Into People First Do My Homework
This Guy I Did My Homework On And Watched For A Substantial Length Of Time And As I Said He Was Well Spoken For By Various Members.plus Being An "area Rep" That Should Speak For Its Self In A Way???

At The End Of The Day I Would Be More Than Happy To Receive The Money Back,if He Is Strapped Then Fair Do's,pay Me Up!! Im Ok That Way!!
Or Send Me My Engine,turbo,and All Parts That I Coughed Up For I Even Said That I Would Pay For The Carriage To Get Delivered Up The Road To Me,which I Booked 3 To 4 Times And He Messed Me About With This With Storys Why He Did Not Deliver The Engine To The Courier!!!
Which Is Another Thing I Also Got Charged By Tnt For This For Not Cancelling The Picket Which Was 3 Or 4 Times Roughly £60!!!

If There Is An Engine There At His Address,and All The Other Parts Owed
Its So Easy To Rectify This Problen But He Does Not Want To Cooperate!!!

I Have Had Various Messages (which I Have Saved) Telling Me That The Engine Is Being Delivered Its Ready,then Once We Agreed That He Was Too Busy And That He Would Return The Money To Me Untill He Could Organize The Engine Being Delivered As So I Could Trust Him,this Never Happened Either And Various Messages Stating That The Money Is Sent It Will Be In My Account ??????

I Just Want It Sorted!!!!
Either Way,without Causing Any Grief!!

Kenobi
08-12-2009, 14:04
So on that basis, you wouldn't buy anything online as you're effectively paying for something on a trust basis that you're gonna receive what's been advertised.

In the same vane, as you'd expect people to trust you if they were to purchase one of the products that you supply. If they didn't, you wouldn't get any business.

The bottom line, whatever you want to cut it, is that someone here is owed either his goods or his money back, and Richie, as nice a guy as he is, isn't doing himself any favours by prolonging all this.

I agree with what your saying mart he deservers his money back and I hope he gets it. Im just say people need to be careful and not simply trust people that they dont know just coz they have paid £10 to be on rtoc.

philg
08-12-2009, 14:15
i thought the same about richie, searched his posts, he always seemed happy to help and advise other members, but can not believe all the people that have come forward having had problems with him.

I was all set to buy his car with no engine :(.

Its just a shame you live so far away, had you been more local im sure it would have been sorted.

i bet its killing you, i probably would have done the same as you and took him as a good rtoc member who you could trust.

Hope it get sorted, one thing that guy will burn in hell :devil:

phil

Kenobi
08-12-2009, 14:48

FACT I would not pay for anything thats £1400 online. And as a registered business paying VAT and all that schizz yes i would still advise caution buying anything from online. Generally use a visa card or something as that offers you greater protection.

At least buying from a registered business if the whole process fails you have all sorts of aurthoritive bodies looking out for you.

Like i have said I'm hoping you get you r money back Blue Mackay

phase i 16 v turbo
08-12-2009, 17:59
Had a text from Richie asking for my address, so hopefully I should see a check for the money he owes me in a few days, fingers crossed.

Big Supes
08-12-2009, 19:57
Kenobi - Despite how much you like this guy, you're digging yourself a whole trying to defend/justify his actions.

Stitching people up within a 'community' as a established member ISN'T just life and certainly DOESN'T lay at fault with the innocent party who has just been shafted. If that were the case then like-minded car enthusiasts wouldn't pay and contribute towards a friendly/helpful club.... they'd just go elsewhere and take more of a risk.

Big Supes
08-12-2009, 20:15
Had a text from Richie asking for my address, so hopefully I should see a check for the money he owes me in a few days, fingers crossed.

Hope it gets sorted, Mike. :agree:

Kenobi
08-12-2009, 21:12
Kenobi - Despite how much you like this guy, you're digging yourself a whole trying to defend/justify his actions.

Stitching people up within a 'community' as a established member ISN'T just life and certainly DOESN'T lay at fault with the innocent party who has just been shafted. If that were the case then like-minded car enthusiasts wouldn't pay and contribute towards a friendly/helpful club.... they'd just go elsewhere and take more of a risk.

Wasnt defending his actions just saying I liked him. I do. Also trying to make people aware that this community doesnt give people automatic trustworthyness (hmm is that a word)

Big Supes
08-12-2009, 21:27
Wasnt defending his actions just saying I liked him.

I understood you liked him, it just seemed that the latter part of your post attempted to excuse him because "he'll come good in the end and if he doesn't it's your fault for trusting a stranger".

If this wasn't your intention, I take back my post. :)

I do. Also trying to make people aware that this community doesnt give people automatic trustworthyness (hmm is that a word)

I think most peeps (noobies and locals) appreciate that nothing is 'guaranteed', but there HAS to be an element of 'trust' involved within a community, especially when dealing with an established member... because this wasn't a case of someone buying from a new poster where 'trust' would be at the forefront of the transaction.

Kenobi
09-12-2009, 08:28
I understood you liked him, it just seemed that the latter part of your post attempted to excuse him because "he'll come good in the end and if he doesn't it's your fault for trusting a stranger".

If this wasn't your intention, I take back my post. :)

I think most peeps (noobies and locals) appreciate that nothing is 'guaranteed', but there HAS to be an element of 'trust' involved within a community, especially when dealing with an established member... because this wasn't a case of someone buying from a new poster where 'trust' would be at the forefront of the transaction.

Yes but established member or not (not refering specifically to Richie) RTOC bears no responsibility for the lads money, nor will it be able to help get those funds back. Do you see my point? I mean yeah i will trust anyone with £50 but anything over £100 and im like "right be cautious here" To trust someone with £1400 is bizarre. It is though isnt it? Im not saying these crims (not refering to Bedfordbumboy) aren't to blame for ripping people off, im just saying If you walk through dark parks at night wearing only lipstick and knickers, well, you may get raped.

blue mackay
09-12-2009, 08:41
Yes but established member or not (not refering specifically to Richie) RTOC bears no responsibility for the lads money, nor will it be able to help get those funds back. Do you see my point? I mean yeah i will trust anyone with £50 but anything over £100 and im like "right be cautious here" To trust someone with £1400 is bizarre. It is though isnt it? Im not saying these crims (not refering to Bedfordbumboy) aren't to blame for ripping people off, im just saying If you walk through dark parks at night wearing only lipstick and knickers, well, you may get raped.

how much more are you going to slate me???
bizzare????
you must live a very sheltered life my friend!!!

enough

phase i 16 v turbo
09-12-2009, 08:52
With Richie, it seems we all did our homework and also listened to other long standing members, hence the trust was placed in him. I hope as you state, he is cr*p with money and it will all get sorted out. With Christmas round the corner I would like my money back for the goods he has had.

TrixNFlix
09-12-2009, 09:02
I think Richie was a well respected member on here, and did alot of work for people on here. I don't think anyone would of guessed that he would "do a runner so to speak". I bought things from him in the past with no problems and has always offered me sound advice. I wish he would come on here and explain his actions, as this is just not on. I realy hope blue and mike get there money back as soon as possible. If this doesn't happen, I'd like to think a few of us could donate a few parts to help blue out? Because £1400 is a very large amount of money to lose. What do people think? It would show the true rtoc spirit.

Mart
09-12-2009, 09:11

It doesn't matter whether Blue Mac paid Richie £1400 or £14, the principle is still the same - If he can't come up with the goods, refund the money. Simple.

Kenobi
09-12-2009, 09:13
It doesn't matter whether Blue Mac paid Richie £1400 or £14, the principle is still the same - If he can't come up with the goods, refund the money. Simple.

Yes totally agreed.:agree:

Kenobi
09-12-2009, 09:22
how much more are you going to slate me???
bizzare????
you must live a very sheltered life my friend!!!

enough

Quite the oposite of sheltered. Hense why I would NOT trust anyone with £1400.

Anyway my point isnt aimed solely at you and im not trying to Dis you Blue i just want people to be aware the RTOC membership doesnt mean your deal is safe and RTOC can do very little about messers.

Anyway hope you get sorted.

blue mackay
09-12-2009, 09:37
Quite the oposite of sheltered. Hense why I would NOT trust anyone with £1400.

Anyway my point isnt aimed solely at you and im not trying to Dis you Blue i just want people to be aware the RTOC membership doesnt mean your deal is safe and RTOC can do very little about messers.

Anyway hope you get sorted.

no probs kenobi,i understand what your saying but in life there has to be a bit of trust if not the world would not go round,everything we do in life revolves round some sort of trust money or not,again just because he is an rtoc member doesnt mean he is an angel i agree.
i am not an idiot i had done substantial investigation into richie and he was well quoted!

Rob1980
09-12-2009, 09:40
I really hope that you do get your money back, if Richie has done what you have said then thats totally out of order! Why is he not responding to this thread I wonder....???

Kenobi
09-12-2009, 09:42
no probs kenobi,i understand what your saying but in life there has to be a bit of trust if not the world would not go round,everything we do in life revolves round some sort of trust money or not,again just because he is an rtoc member doesnt mean he is an angel i agree.
i am not an idiot i had done substantial investigation into richie and he was well quoted!

Yeah man, when you looked into Richie you would have seen him going nuts saying BAN BAN BAN ScamB. So i can see why you would trust someone so obvioulsy disgusted with people ripping people off.

Like I said i have a bit of trust in everyone on the planet, upto £50.

Kenobi
09-12-2009, 09:54
Just a quick one, how was the money paid to Richie?

Is there a record of this money?

Paypal? Bank Transfer? Credit card?

If there is a reversal procedure, do it.

If the money came from a credit card speak to them today.

Put some action in place now to have the money returned.

I would say it would be fair to contact relevant authorities now, then whilst Richie is sorting it out, you yourself are also going down avenues to recover said debt.

jay28
09-12-2009, 16:38
How come this keeps happening? Brings back those happy days of the god who was mike spencer!! I used to do a lot of work for people on the 5s, when Richie popped up on the scene, not far from me, i kept hearing he was cheaper! I backed off as i wasnt going to skimp on quality to make money due to the nature of the beast. Met him and he seemed ok, bit sure of himself, but a decent lad. £1400 wuld build a beast of an engine. Give it to me and ill do it! There have been very few people who have ripped people off but they are out there and unfortunately they get away with it. Ring him and tell him how it is! If someone owed me that much money id make dam sure it got sorted. Threats of violence will not get it back and may get you in more trouble. Hope all gets sorted.

:agree:

Kenobi
09-12-2009, 16:56
How come this keeps happening? Brings back those happy days of the god who was mike spencer!! I used to do a lot of work for people on the 5s, when Richie popped up on the scene, not far from me, i kept hearing he was cheaper! I backed off as i wasnt going to skimp on quality to make money due to the nature of the beast. Met him and he seemed ok, bit sure of himself, but a decent lad. £1400 wuld build a beast of an engine. Give it to me and ill do it! There have been very few people who have ripped people off but they are out there and unfortunately they get away with it. Ring him and tell him how it is! If someone owed me that much money id make dam sure it got sorted. Threats of violence will not get it back and may get you in more trouble. Hope all gets sorted.

Anyone got any ladies boots for sale?

JRP
09-12-2009, 17:45
RTOC Classifieds Use & Disclaimer
1. The items being sold are not the responsibility of the Renault Turbo Owners Club.
2. This facility is provided as a free of charge service and no guarantees are made about any of the items advertised.
3. If you are interested in buying any of the items advertised, please contact the seller directly.
4. The Club does not accept any responsibility for any problems which may occur with any of the items advertised for sale here, nor the accuracy of the text of the advertisements.
5. We recommend you give feedback, good or bad for both the seller & buyer.
6. As a guide, three complaints and your permission to use the classifieds for posted adds will be withdrawn. The club has the right to withdraw permission even after one complaint.

Thing is, we would like to trust... but there will always be a rotten egg a theif, a no good horrible person who has no respect for others hard earnings.

I blame Tony Blair.

This is an apauling state of affairs... but in truth not the clubs fault or doing as they provide a service for us to use, some choose then to abuse it.

They can only send a pm etc but that does not get your money back.

Keep your hands clean blue mac. Things are sent to try and test us... you my friend are being tested.. keep it clean and nice and it will sort its self out... Just know that you are a better person than him, also you have respect for others... this retrobate does not.

blue mackay
09-12-2009, 20:06
can i ask is there anyone thats in the club,that lives near by thats willling to go round to richies door to see whats going on for me???

if there is it would be really appreciated

Kenobi
09-12-2009, 21:50
can i ask is there anyone thats in the club,that lives near by thats willling to go round to richies door to see whats going on for me???

if there is it would be really appreciated

I will find out the score 2moz mate if I can.

car.crash
09-12-2009, 22:00
is there a receipt of this transaction? or any of the transactions? get the police involved hes had his chance.

blue mackay
09-12-2009, 22:06
is there a receipt of this transaction? or any of the transactions? get the police involved hes had his chance.

hi there kenobi and carcrash,yes it was all paid via paypal,i have called paypal they can not do anything,ive been leaving it going to the police as was wanting to give him the benefit of the doubt,but now im going down this road what ever they can do i do not know??? but will be going and seeing him,i have kept all txt messages assuring me that i was getting my money all paypal transactions are logged also

gt_maxer
09-12-2009, 22:13
:eek::cry:Cant believe im seeing this, last year he gave alot of stink about being ripped off. Whats going on with members anyway.

Nayls
09-12-2009, 22:19
:eek: mart's post's really are dissappearing!!!

Adam L
09-12-2009, 22:34
:eek: mart's post's really are dissappearing!!!

Not just his posts, Mart himself vanished last week:crap:

Kenobi
10-12-2009, 08:18
hi there kenobi and carcrash,yes it was all paid via paypal,i have called paypal they can not do anything,ive been leaving it going to the police as was wanting to give him the benefit of the doubt,but now im going down this road what ever they can do i do not know??? but will be going and seeing him,i have kept all txt messages assuring me that i was getting my money all paypal transactions are logged also

Seriously go down all channels to resolve this. Police is just one. It shouldnt bother RICHIE if he is genuine. You can go citizens advice and get free legal aids to take him to court. Anyway like i said RICHIE wont mind as im sure he can Either A) Send you a photo of this engine he has built. (on my Engine stand I want back) or B) photo himself withdrawing £1400 from the HSBC or his bank statement showing he has the money still. (I know hes only just come back from 3 week holiday to Mexico)

If neither of those things are sent to you, you have no other option but to start the process of claiming against him.

RICHIE will sort you out, but just incase get all this down on paper and go see a solicitor or summat.

blue mackay
10-12-2009, 08:42
Seriously go down all channels to resolve this. Police is just one. It shouldnt bother RICHIE if he is genuine. You can go citizens advice and get free legal aids to take him to court. Anyway like i said RICHIE wont mind as im sure he can Either A) Send you a photo of this engine he has built. (on my Engine stand I want back) or B) photo himself withdrawing £1400 from the HSBC or his bank statement showing he has the money still. (I know hes only just come back from 3 week holiday to Mexico)

If neither of those things are sent to you, you have no other option but to start the process of claiming against him.

RICHIE will sort you out, but just incase get all this down on paper and go see a solicitor or summat.

the engine stand, he was going to give to me that????
whats he like!
he was going to send it up on the pallet with the engine,and thats no word of a lie his very own words (another lie oh yes) he said that he would not be needing it again????

if he was going to sort it out he would have done it by now,he would of answered his phone by now!!!
the amount of messages i have regarding richie from various members stating they have been bumped by him also is unreal,and i dont think thats just coincidence.

yeah i am going to be taking these actions,will be pulling all plugs out as i aint going to let him get away with this.

so he was on holiday?
that was over 2months ago though i thought that was another story!!:p

Kenobi
10-12-2009, 08:46
the engine stand, he was going to give to me that????
whats he like!
he was going to send it up on the pallet with the engine,and thats no word of a lie his very own words (another lie oh yes) he said that he would not be needing it again????

if he was going to sort it out he would have done it by now,he would of answered his phone by now!!!
the amount of messages i have regarding richie from various members stating they have been bumped by him also is unreal,and i dont think thats just coincidence.

yeah i am going to be taking these actions,will be pulling all plugs out as i aint going to let him get away with this.

so he was on holiday?
that was over 2months ago though i thought that was another story!!:p

I wonder if his Holiday cost him £1400?

blue mackay
10-12-2009, 08:51
I wonder if his Holiday cost him £1400?

exactly what i started thinking when he told me he was in mexico for 3 weeks!!!

Kenobi
10-12-2009, 09:00
exactly what i started thinking when he told me he was in mexico for 3 weeks!!!

If i where you I would say "right im coming to collect this engine regardless of how far you have got"

If he has no engine to show for your money then his Holiday should have been put on hold until he could afford to go in my opinion. If he has no money for you then its obvious he has took your money spent it on a holiday and basically done you over.

I would like to think that has not happened. However with out respose from Richie i kinda think it has.

jay28
10-12-2009, 17:57
His silence kind of proves what everyone is saying! Go and see him, see exactly what he has done with the engine, what bits hes got for it and any receipts for bits. If there is no sign then it looks like MS motorsport has rissen from the flames in the form of another honest area rep!:cry:

blue mackay
10-12-2009, 18:09
His silence kind of proves what everyone is saying! Go and see him, see exactly what he has done with the engine, what bits hes got for it and any receipts for bits. If there is no sign then it looks like MS motorsport has rissen from the flames in the form of another honest area rep!:cry:

well guys thats me off-shore tmoz for the next 30 days,as soon as im back im jumping in the van and coming down to see what the hell is going on

Big Supes
10-12-2009, 21:24
Keep us posted and good luck mate.

blue mackay
10-12-2009, 22:48
Keep us posted and good luck mate.

will do guys
cheers and all the best for xmas and new year

scratcher
12-12-2009, 00:31
So the engine stand was your's Kenobi? I was promised that too with the parts I got from him.

Going to his house doesn't work, tried it about 6 times and he'll never be in, even when he aranges to meet you there.

And donating parts to Blue's engine... Richie should have a good few parts to get started with. I'll never see them again so they might as well get used somewhere.

I got on well with Richie before, even helped him build an engine for a member (A Lad in Wales with a Raider, can't remember the name) and heard all about the SamB fiasco.
But he's let himself down big time now.

chris5sco
12-12-2009, 13:33
just read through this post disgusted. going round to his house 6 times no answer?:mad: blue this is a joke mate a year? guys giving you all the excuses because you live a bit away? get you'r arse down there. untill someone came not condoning violence here. but if the guys spent you'r cash and can't give you it back i'm sure he could give you a load of his spares to try and recover some of the debt owed or his motor? really hope you get this sorted because through reading different posts richie did seem like a decent guy.

philg
12-12-2009, 14:31
I really hope you sort this out, i keep checking this thread but i really think you have lost the cash mate. Hope it gets sorted :)

Bigfoot
12-12-2009, 15:20
Think some of these posts need to be edited :eek:

blue mackay
12-12-2009, 17:40
just read through this post disgusted. going round to his house 6 times no answer?:mad: blue this is a joke mate a year? guys giving you all the excuses because you live a bit away? get you'r arse down there. untill someone came not condoning violence here. but if the guys spent you'r cash and can't give you it back i'm sure he could give you a load of his spares to try and recover some of the debt owed or his motor? really hope you get this sorted because through reading different posts richie did seem like a decent guy.

i know fella,i cant say anything about violence
i have to be selective on what i say for certain reasons,but i will not let it lye thats one thing!!!!!

i have cards up my sleeve,mr richie evans from "55g shakespeare rd" is trying to play a game with me which aint going down to well!!
the thing that i have learnt is to bide my time....

Big Supes
12-12-2009, 19:20
Mate, just go round and tow his car away... should work as a good security deposit.

r5 rich
12-12-2009, 19:43
Mate, just go round and tow his car away... should work as a good security deposit.

I done this to an old boss who owed me money and I even took them to the small claims court and won the case and still did not show up or even pay up so I got a friend of mine to go round with a vehicle that lifts all 4 wheels off the groud and places it on the low loader, dropped by the police station on the way to tell them what I had done and that I had not stolen the vehicle but taken it due to being owed money and they didn`t do or say anything as they classed it as a civil matter. Come 8am I had the man on the phone saying her had cash waiting to pay me so returned the vehicle after he had handed over the cash:D

job done

James5
12-12-2009, 19:52

Didn't he sell up for a Clio v6?

Markey Mark (BD)
12-12-2009, 20:12
Didn't he sell up for a Clio v6?

Nope not what i've heard., something else is there now.

I've kept out of this as i know Rich but also can't believe what he's done/doing. :sad2:

Gttnutter
12-12-2009, 21:11
sold to cgb, the shell is on ebay

Kenobi
12-12-2009, 21:40
From what I heard CGB bob bought his car and all his spares.

His car is deffo not his anymore.

Big Supes
13-12-2009, 13:10
I done this to an old boss who owed me money and I even took them to the small claims court and won the case and still did not show up or even pay up so I got a friend of mine to go round with a vehicle that lifts all 4 wheels off the groud and places it on the low loader, dropped by the police station on the way to tell them what I had done and that I had not stolen the vehicle but taken it due to being owed money and they didn`t do or say anything as they classed it as a civil matter. Come 8am I had the man on the phone saying her had cash waiting to pay me so returned the vehicle after he had handed over the cash:D

job done

Fair play. :)

It's just a shame that there's scumbags out there that push you to do things like this.

Big Supes
13-12-2009, 13:12
Just so I know, what is RICHIE's company called?

I'll be staying well clear and putting out the word that he's a wrongun.

Kenobi
13-12-2009, 13:41
Just so I know, what is RICHIE's company called?

I'll be staying well clear and putting out the word that he's a wrongun.

He doesnt have a company.

blue mackay
13-12-2009, 13:46
he has a plastering company?does he not?

Kenobi
13-12-2009, 14:07
he has a plastering company?does he not?

Not his no.

James5
13-12-2009, 14:11
Having looked through this thread Richie has not posted once, and he knows this is all going on and he still hasn't even bothered to log on to make comment. To me this looks like he doesn't give a :crap: and has no intentions of paying back. Looks he will just keep giving you excuses Blue. Give the police a call and seek there advices best to do this legally as far as you can as this is theft / fraud.

MR TURBO
13-12-2009, 14:19
Ritchie bruv WTF??? This aint doing you no favours thats for sure....Please come good on this one after the whole scam5 ep....Give yourself and the club some respect and man up bro!!!!!!!

Kenobi
13-12-2009, 14:24
Ritchie bruv WTF??? This aint doing you no favours thats for sure....Please come good on this one after the whole scam5 ep....Give yourself and the club some respect and man up bro!!!!!!!

Ive Text Richie to let him know this thread is here, Ive even said hes being slated. Hes not come on to defend himself and I cant see why not? I mean there may be a logical explanation.

phase i 16 v turbo
13-12-2009, 14:30
It has been a few days now and no cheque! I also have kept all my texts promising the money he owes me. This is crazy just pay the money you have outstanding!

MR TURBO
13-12-2009, 14:34
Ive Text Richie to let him know this thread is here, Ive even said hes being slated. Hes not come on to defend himself and I cant see why not? I mean there may be a logical explanation.

Think a call would have been better than a text in the seriousness of this issue nice for trying tho...I just can't see why he'd do something as stupid as this i know times are hard out there but surely a bank loan would have been better!!! He's making himself look a right CNUT no matter what the excuse if he's had a year!!! I was backing him all the way on the scam5 was even gonna meet up wid him etc!!! Practice what you preach comes to mind here!!

Kenobi
13-12-2009, 15:05
Think a call would have been better than a text in the seriousness of this issue nice for trying tho...I just can't see why he'd do something as stupid as this i know times are hard out there but surely a bank loan would have been better!!! He's making himself look a right CNUT no matter what the excuse if he's had a year!!! I was backing him all the way on the scam5 was even gonna meet up wid him etc!!! Practice what you preach comes to mind here!!

Last phone call I had Richie has bought an RS Turbo. Bout 3 weeks ago that was.

I really am routing for this being some sort of mistake and everyone will be sorted. I cant really see Richie having ripped everyone off.

Maybe im niave. Im certainly Dislexic. :cooter:

Markey Mark (BD)
13-12-2009, 15:26

:agree: He was just a member who helped people out

Big Supes
13-12-2009, 17:55

Ahh, well that's good to know. I thought I read somewhere on this thread that he trades, but I must have been mistaken.

Well.... at least he has an RS Turbo that would make a suitable deposit.

:)

Kenobi
13-12-2009, 18:12
Guys if ya tell me your real names I can add you on facebook. Then you can add young RICHIE.

Big Supes
13-12-2009, 18:25
Maybe we could set up a fan group of his.

Kenobi
13-12-2009, 18:38
Maybe we could set up a fan group of his.

Lol that wasn't what I meant. I was just adding some more methods of communication for you guys.

Big Supes
13-12-2009, 18:40
Sure, I was just having a laugh. ;)

blue mackay
13-12-2009, 19:29
Ahh, well that's good to know. I thought I read somewhere on this thread that he trades, but I must have been mistaken.

indeed

facebook?,i found him on there,i have his address i know quite a few details of this guy!

richie aint wanting to reply to me,so other methods are in hand now
i think richie will be wanting to turn the clocks back shortly
what goes around comes around as they say

phase i 16 v turbo
13-12-2009, 20:00

It might be worth jumping on www.passionford.com (http://www.passionford.com) and warning people of this guy if he is going down the Ford route.

MR TURBO
13-12-2009, 20:26
All that hard work down the drain!!!!:scratch:

Kenobi
13-12-2009, 21:14
I just cant believe it still lads. I think Richie must be dead.

Chris Hebden
13-12-2009, 21:18
I had some problems with Richie, i waited months for my big & main bearings to get to me, but a quick trip down the road i got them. He seemed a genuinly nice person so i hope you get it sorted buddy, no one deserves to get treated like this.....

Kenobi
14-12-2009, 11:11
Im going with hes dead or summat.

HULK
14-12-2009, 13:59
He hasn't posted on these boards since the 16th of November. He has sold his gtt so has clearly washed his hands of the R5 scene and everything to do with rtoc

Big Supes
14-12-2009, 22:47
Just finished reading RICHIE'S thread regarding Samb5....

.... looking at this from a neutral perspective, I think there's every chance that RICHIE could have been trying to pull a fast one with those Wossner pistons and KTR liners. :dearme:

Nayls
14-12-2009, 23:30

.... looking at this from a neutral perspective, I think there's every chance that RICHIE could have been trying to pull a fast one with those Wossner pistons and KTR liners. :dearme:

possibly! but samb5 was definately a wrongun as he sold a local ex member on here a ****ed turbo! claiming it was in good working order.

Kenobi
15-12-2009, 10:25

Its been mentioned and this episode does cast poor light upon him.

Always send stuff recorded delivery. if you send it unrecorded people can claim they never got it.

The new Bill J
15-12-2009, 13:46
Always send stuff recorded delivery. if you send it unrecorded people can claim they never got it.

Recorded delivery isn't worth the paper it's written on. It's not tracked, it's not insured, and it's not even kept separate from regular mail. Oh, and quite often the Recorded stickers actually fall off!

Kenobi
15-12-2009, 17:17
Recorded delivery isn't worth the paper it's written on. It's not tracked, it's not insured, and it's not even kept separate from regular mail. Oh, and quite often the Recorded stickers actually fall off!

What other options are there though?

5alldaway
15-12-2009, 23:25

collection :agree:

The new Bill J
16-12-2009, 12:40

Within Royal Mail? Special Delivery. It's the only service I'd use if I were sending stuff of any value.

Kenobi
16-12-2009, 13:46
Within Royal Mail? Special Delivery. It's the only service I'd use if I were sending stuff of any value.
Fountain of knowledge. Whats the price difference between the services?

The new Bill J
16-12-2009, 16:14
Fountain of knowledge. Whats the price difference between the services?

You'll have to check the Royal Mail website, but it's obviously more to use SD. RD is only another 50p on the cost of regular postage, but as I said, I really wouldn't bother. SD, although not 100% perfect, is Royal Mail's no. 1 priority service. Guaranteed attempted delivery by 1300 the next working day (or 0900 if you want to pay even more). It's tracked/signed for at every step of it's journey. It's insured, and it's kept totally separate from everything else at all times.

Big Steve - Raider
16-12-2009, 18:10
You'll have to check the Royal Mail website, but it's obviously more to use SD. RD is only another 50p on the cost of regular postage, but as I said, I really wouldn't bother. SD, although not 100% perfect, is Royal Mail's no. 1 priority service. Guaranteed attempted delivery by 1300 the next working day (or 0900 if you want to pay even more). It's tracked/signed for at every step of it's journey. It's insured, and it's kept totally separate from everything else at all times.

Whadda you know! Are you a Postie or something!? :cartman: :rolleyes: :laugh:

The new Bill J
16-12-2009, 18:28
Whadda you know! Are you a Postie or something!? :cartman: :rolleyes: :laugh:

Me? Naahhhh! You got the wrong bloke mate :coffee:

clee
16-12-2009, 18:34
Or use a courier service ...they are getting far better these days and not that much more to pay in general

Spooky
16-12-2009, 18:43
I use DHL quite a bit, I'd recommend them :agree: :D

Junglist
16-12-2009, 18:54
i was sent a parcel recorded delivery and after a couple of weeks of waiting for it my mum (who sent it) rang royal mail to see what the crack was and they said they cant do anything untill it has been signed for ???? :crap::crap::crap:.. what if its never signed for ?

The new Bill J
16-12-2009, 18:57
i was sent a parcel recorded delivery and after a couple of weeks of waiting for it my mum (who sent it) rang royal mail to see what the crack was and they said they cant do anything untill it has been signed for ???? :crap::crap::crap:.. what if its never signed for ?

Exactly! Hence why Recorded Delivery isn't worth a penny, let alone fifty :scared:

Rumour has it that Recorded Delivery is going to die soon anyway, thank god! It's going to be replaced by the up-and-coming Royal Mail Tracked, and Tracked Plus.

Kenobi
16-12-2009, 22:15
Hopefully RICHIE wont send this lads engine recorded Delivery then.

car.crash
17-12-2009, 00:48
Richie is not going to send it. He's had over a year and done nothing so why is this thread going to change anything. He's knocked him and many others. Guys give up on waiting for your cash and move onto legal procedings. Even if you don't win your cash back, take him to a small claims and it will Stop him getting credit cards and loans etc and screw him for future mortgages etc. Citizens advise would be my next move to get things moving.

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/MoneyTaxAndBenefits/ManagingDebt/CourtClaimsAndBankruptcy/DG_10023133

Kenobi
17-12-2009, 10:19
Richie is not going to send it. He's had over a year and done nothing so why is this thread going to change anything. He's knocked him and many others. Guys give up on waiting for your cash and move onto legal procedings. Even if you don't win your cash back, take him to a small claims and it will Stop him getting credit cards and loans etc and screw him for future mortgages etc. Citizens advise would be my next move to get things moving.

Where are we at? is there a list of whats owede to who? names down.
Im sure hes just offline and will be back to surprise you all. He will cough up Im sure off it.

(I'm actually trying to help RICHIE here)

1. Kenobi = Engine Stand.
2. Blue Mccay = £1400 or Fully built Uprated Engine.

Please add.

rs250nut
18-12-2009, 10:01
I really dont want to get involved in all this as its nothing to do with me but it seems that there is a richi messing people around on r5gtt.com through ebay. Lancashire?

Kenobi
18-12-2009, 10:05
I really dont want to get involved in all this as its nothing to do with me but it seems that there is a richi messing people around on r5gtt.com through ebay. Lancashire?

Hes in Bedford.

Kenobi
18-12-2009, 10:18
I am worried about him. :( i just cant see him doing this.

Markey Mark (BD)
18-12-2009, 10:42

Unfortunately mate looking at whats happening it looks like he is, it has suprised me as he was a good mate but now doesn't reply to me now for some reason.

Kenobi
18-12-2009, 10:46
Unfortunately mate looking at whats happening it looks like he is, it has suprised me as he was a good mate but now doesn't reply to me now for some reason.

Nor me.:sad2:

phase i 16 v turbo
18-12-2009, 12:42
Where are we at? is there a list of whats owede to who? names down.
Im sure hes just offline and will be back to surprise you all. He will cough up Im sure off it.

(I'm actually trying to help RICHIE here)

Please add.

3. Phase I 16 V Turbo £350 = Engine & Dark Green Injectors Bosh 803, the ones on his profile.

4. Scratcher Engine bits & bobs..

Rob1980
18-12-2009, 13:13

Im worried too. IF what has been written on here is true then it must be hard going on a nice holiday paid for by some of the members on here. Imagine the stress of it.:rolleyes:

Kenobi
18-12-2009, 13:24
3. Phase I 16 V Turbo £350 = Engine & Dark Green Injectors Bosh 803, the ones on his profile.
4. Scratcher Engine bits & bobs.

JRP
18-12-2009, 13:27

You worry about what colour the sky is each time you wake up.

You also worry about about what xmas song to play incase you offend one of the other tracks.

And you worry about old ben even though he is safe with yoda

Big Steve - Raider
18-12-2009, 13:43
And you worry about old ben even though he is safe with yoda

Don't worry about them, they've got a swingball I think! :ho:

JRP
18-12-2009, 13:44
Don't worry about them, they've got a swingball I think! :ho:
Knew they had some form of entertainment, didnt realise it was that good :D

Big Steve - Raider
18-12-2009, 13:46
Knew they had some form of entertainment, didnt realise it was that good :D

Yeah one of Yoda's claw's tore the Twister mat! :rolleyes:

JRP
18-12-2009, 13:48
Yeah one of Yoda's claw's tore the Twister mat! :rolleyes:

That also explains the add in the wanteds section for a new twister mat... :ho:

Spooky
18-12-2009, 14:06
I think this thread needs locking up and dealing with another way.

Everyone has an idea of what has or hasn't happened and it should be left to deal with the people involved.

Someone lock it please.

phase i 16 v turbo
18-12-2009, 14:13
I haven't had my say. I am holding on, as I am awaiting a response if not I will go into detail about my dealings with this chap.

Thanks

Kenobi
18-12-2009, 14:33
I dont want anyone to willingly accept my engine stand as part payment for what he owes you.:cry:

Mart
18-12-2009, 15:57
I think this thread needs locking up and dealing with another way.

Everyone has an idea of what has or hasn't happened and it should be left to deal with the people involved.

Someone lock it please.

Agreed. All we're doing now is going round & round in circles regarding Richie's where-abouts/what's happened to him/why he isn't replying to people, etc etc.

Mike, if you want to post up about your state of affairs with Richie, do so now please mate, otherwise I think it's best if this thread is locked.

blue mackay
18-12-2009, 17:29
Agreed. All we're doing now is going round & round in circles regarding Richie's where-abouts/what's happened to him/why he isn't replying to people, etc etc.

Mike, if you want to post up about your state of affairs with Richie, do so now please mate, otherwise I think it's best if this thread is locked.

think its best to do so once or if mike does add his part of the story!!
once locked is this thread deleted????
can it be traced again???
i would prefer to have it deleted if possible please chaps???

D4WNO
18-12-2009, 17:43
It will be locked and not deleted, the whole point of this section of the forum is to make others aware of any issues.

Spooky
18-12-2009, 18:23
I think everyone is aware of what has gone on, I mean, its only taken 4 pages and nearly 160 posts :rolleyes:

Mart
18-12-2009, 19:20
Ok, well the offer was there for Mike to post his side of events, but I guess he wants to hang fire & see what pans out.

Thread locked.